• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Are you guys really telling players SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT SHOT when the end result was a wide open 3 for an alleged shooter?

He ended up getting the best look. LeBron got doubled off the pick, passed it to the big, and the big swung it to the open shooter. I'm not going to complain about execution there...we flat out got fucked by 3s in the last minute

And Psychological Intellect is our Konex now

Sumidor

I really never understand Miami. I know Chalmers was wide open, but LBJ, Wade, Bosh or even Ray need to take that last shot.

Are you guys really telling players SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT SHOT when the end result was a wide open 3 for an alleged shooter?

He ended up getting the best look. LeBron got doubled off the pick, passed it to the big, and the big swung it to the open shooter. I'm not going to complain about execution there...we flat out got fucked by 3s in the last minute

my mind is full of fuck

Cloudy

Banned

Bosh was wide open and he was on fire. Chalmers toook 2 shots that entire game. Bosh has to take that

Doomsayer

I agree, that was the best possible shot.

LeBron is probably the best creator in the game, for himself and for others. He needs to be assertive. Put the game in his hands.

FUCKING RIGHT BITCHES

Are you 3-0 in Super Bowls this year?

Canuck76

Banned
Ahhh if we just had a bench. Good game but man our D was weak late game.

Chalmers 3 was the right call in that situation. Good game though. Always love to beat the Heat at home

It makes sense when you realize most of the posts are from Kobe fans.

It makes sense when you realize most of the posts are from Kobe fans.

Kobe+Triple+Teamed.JPG

Agree with Ph33nix that Chalmers had the best look. But the problem is that Chalmers had the best look. We really cant have a play where someone else has that look.

Agree with Ph33nix that Chalmers had the best look. But the problem is that Chalmers had the best look. We really cant have a play where someone else has that look.

As Spoelstra would say it's probably just triggers...and yeah you're right why did Chalmers have to be the 3rd trigger ;_;

if the heat want to miss a ton of open 3s in the regular season and then miss nothing in the finals again, I would be okay with that

Top Bottom