• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

XEE7W.gif

Emwitus

This game is a perfect example why the triangle was the best option for this team. Nash can't do anything against a good defensive team. Like zero.

shira

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/17075/kobe-bryant-talks-mj-lebron-django
kobe said:
I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn’t even close. Ask him, he’ll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of one-on-one to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn’t play anymore.

Damn Mamba started tmac's back injury

Heatles defense in a give a fuck mode is a scary thing to deal with. aint no EC team that can deal with that. Id give the Knicks a shot cause of their three ball game, but that team has too many guys with low bball iqs and short fuses

Cloudy

Banned
When you play good teams, you concentrate on getting your best scorer going (See Miami). We freeze out our best scorer and ask him to save us when the game goes to shit

God damn. All those fucking turnovers in the first half killed the lakers. Throw in the shit ft shooting from Dwight. Just can't throw him the ball at the end of a game. Should have used Kobe more at the end.

Miami, correction lebron, basically won the game to end the third with Dwight on the bench when he just kept attacking the paint. Mda should have matched Dwight's minutes wih lebron.

Joey Crawford can also go fuck himself with his unequal calls. It didnt cost them the game but seriously fuck that guy.

Those damn turnovers. Lakers halfcourt defense was really good tonight too. High turnovers, close loss. This team always screw up badly in a different area versus good teams. Tonight the turnovers again.

When you play good teams, you concentrate on getting your best scorer going (See Miami). We freeze out our best scorer and ask him to save us when the game goes to shit

That and your best scorer went 8/25 with 6 TOs and 1 Assist. Other than the end when he was tired, Dwight actually had a great game.

Emwitus

dwight being a fucking idiot with no court vision at all means he'd be awful in the triangle

He has court vision...what the F was he doing in orlando all those years when he was surrounded by 3 point shooteres? You must have not watched bynum play. Anyway, la can't play twin towers with a generic system....and nash is too old to help us out in these kind of games. This team got exposed terribly today...good defense miami.

Doomsayer

That and your best scorer went 8/25 with 6 TOs and 1 Assist. Other than the end when he was tired, Dwight actually had a great game.

Dwight did not have a great game. He missed what, 9 free throws? In a game this close that isn't going to cut it.

Kobe stunk it up most of the night, his good 4th Q isn't going to make him take any less of the blame (in everyone but Konex's eyes). Nash did absolutely nothing tonight, just as many TOs as assists, I think.

Oh, well... 2-1!

Dwight didnt get tired. He's just unreliable at the line.

Kobe shot poorly most of the game but he made good shots and reads in the fourth. Better to use him than run the offense through Dwight.

I wish the guys would stop talking about getting the ball to Dwight. He can't do anything on his own.

Look at Barkley talk about doubling Dwight. Why would anyone double him? His one postup the second half he botched a simple shot.

Dwight did not have a great game. He missed what, 9 free throws? In a game this close that isn't going to cut it.

Kobe stunk it up most of the night, his good 4th Q isn't going to make him take any less of the blame (in everyone but Konex's eyes). Nash did absolutely nothing tonight, just as many TOs as assists, I think.

Oh, well... 2-1!

Dwight played great defense though. Miami is the best perimeter defense in the league and they used it well against Nash. Problem was no one was really cutting off ball besides the screener. They actually should have ran less pnr tonight with the bigs but more with true guards.

Not enough adjustments. But really the offense screwed itself with really bad passing decisions without much pressure in the first half. Lakers should have been up 10+ at halftime.

Why is TNT acting like Kobe shouldn't guard wade. What pg in the league can guard wade besides rondo and dwill?

Wtf chuck. I don't get this. Yeah, I get defending pgs but wade plays his position and his teammate is lebron. There is no one else for Kobe to guard

Cloudy

Banned
Nash's overdribbling is disgusting to watch. How hard is it to give the ball to Kove and GTFO late in games? Wost trade ever

Top Bottom