• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Chuck is really exaggerating Wade's problems. He's probably the best complimentary player in the league.

Nowhere close.

He's probably the opposite. You'll almost never see him and any of the other guys in Miami having a GREAT night at the same time as Wade.
plenty of people exaggerate wade's decline but he's having a great year.

Im looking at you dy.

He's having a fine year but he hasn't looked like an MVP candidate since LBJ got there. I've always said it. Don't know why that even shocks people anymore. At first because he had a redundant skillset next to LBJ and now because he's declining athletically while also turning into a bitch.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nowhere close.

He's probably the opposite. You'll almost never see him and any of the other guys in Miami having a GREAT night at the same time as Wade.
I don't see it. Isn't he still averaging around 20 on 50% ahooting?

And Heat get 5 days off? WTF?

Nash's overdribbling is disgusting to watch. How hard is it to give the ball to Kove and GTFO late in games? Wost trade ever

2mx2vcw.gif

Tacos and a single digit defeat? Moral victory achieved.
Have to win to get tacos dude.

Lakers did great in halfcourt defense on Miami. When Dwight was in Miami couldn't get into the paint and had contested jump shots all night long.

It's what I thought they could do when they made this team but tonight was like the first time I saw it against a real team.

Man lebron is so good. Only a few teams have the bigs to even keep him away from the paint most of the game.

Nowhere close.

He's probably the opposite. You'll almost
He's having a fine year but he hasn't looked like an MVP candidate since LBJ got there. I've always said it. Don't know why that even shocks people anymore. At first because he had a redundant skillset next to LBJ and now because he's declining athletically while also turning into a bitch.
doesn't that make sense? He doesn't have as much responsibility anymore. He's no longer the leader. He has to follow Lebron's lead.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
doesn't that make sense? He doesn't have as much responsibility anymore. He's no longer the leader. He has to follow Lebron's lead.

His points now come from learning how to survive on easy buckets and gaps in defenses and not simply abusing the man in front of him... ya know, what made him an MVP candidate. Its a combination of a lot of things that make Wade efficient these days but he's not a great complimentary player by any means and he's nowhere near the impact player he used to be. I'm not sure why that's such a massive, shocking statement.

Unless you just want something to argue about.

Pimpwerx

His points now come from learning how to survive on easy buckets and gaps in defenses and not simply abusing the man in front of him... ya know, what made him an MVP candidate. Its a combination of a lot of things that make Wade efficient these days but he's not a great complimentary player by any means and he's nowhere near the impact player he used to be. I'm not sure why that's such a massive, shocking statement.

Unless you just want something to argue about.

Well, the Lakers backcourt make him look like the Flash of old. All we have to go on is recent events, and this is the most recent of events. Boom! PEACE.

Wade was just okay tonight. He shot 10/21 but got a lot of fast break points in it. So did bron but he had 39 and 8.

Don't think wade had a good wade game of old at all. Just a decent outing.

Wade with 27 pts on above 50% shooting and he's still in a free fall decline? Fuck it I don't even give a shit anymore, you're all crazy.

Free fall? Nah. But he's declining. Hes clearly not the player he was 3 years ago.

If he had to do that every night to stay competitive, he'd miss 30 games a season.

That being what he did 3 years ago.

Free fall? Nah. But he's declining. Hes clearly not the player he was 3 years ago.

If he had to do that every night to stay competitive, he'd miss 30 games a season.

That being what he did 3 years ago.
Nobody has ever said Wade is still 09 good, so I really don't see where the need to say it comes from. Or what point is being made by saying it, especially when he is still one of the best in the game some nights.

Wade hasn't looked like an MVP candidate since Lebron got there because he's playing with Lebron. It's a ridiculous thing to state. Lebron should be the MVP this year too.

LA fans are delusional. It's always someone else's fault other than Kobe. They probably should explore trading Nash because of the personnel he has to play with. They placed Nash on a team that has zero slashers or athletes. The sad thing is that Gortat was a better match for him rather than Dwight.

Pimpwerx

Wade isn't declining. Tonight, he alternated between erasing Nash from the record books and turning Old Snake into a pair of shoes with a matching belt. His defense was on point. PEACE.

Wade hasn't looked like an MVP candidate since Lebron got there because he's playing with Lebron. It's a ridiculous thing to state. Lebron should be the MVP this year too.

LA fans are delusional. It's always someone else's fault other than Kobe. They probably should explore trading Nash because of the personnel he has to play with. They placed Nash on a team that has zero slashers or athletes. The sad thing is that Gortat was a better match for him rather than Dwight.

Wade wouldn't looking a MVP without lebron though. He isn't that good anymore.

Lakers didnt lose because of Kobe. They lost because of the turnovers as a team, Kobe included.

Whatever, you guaranteed mavs in the playoffs. .

Wade wouldn't looking a MVP without lebron though. He isn't that good anymore.

Lakers didnt lose because of Kobe. They lost because of the turnovers as a team, Kobe included.

Whatever, you guaranteed mavs in the playoffs. .

I don't think you can state that considering Wade has been relegated to a role player. Who knows what he would average if he was still carrying Miami. He's having a much better season than Bosh, that's for sure.

Yeah, I said the Mavs would make the playoffs. And I was wrong. But it's because Dirk missed a quarter of the season. If he would have come back from knee surgery on time I'd like their chances better than LA's. You know what though? I also made another claim that I was completely right about, but I was nearly laughed out the thread. Read it and weep:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39728761&postcount=18123

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39728953&postcount=18132

Top Bottom