• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

cacophony

next destination?

QVoXFF9.png

I really hope they cut James after this game. I don't get why Collision doesn't play at all in OT.

Hey, what could be a better play than Mike James dribbling 10 seconds off the clock, followed by a contested isolation 3 point shot 4 feet behind the line?

Branduil

Make sure to visit Wince and Elton at Shady Oaks Retirement Village in the offseason.

You guys had a nice run.

We did. And we won it without outside help. At the end of the day, that's something the Mavs will always have that you can never, ever claim. Because you wouldn't even have a team without sucking from the tender teats of Commissar Stern.

KingGondo

Banned
We did. And we won it without outside help. At the end of the day, that's something the Mavs will always have that you can never, ever claim. Because you wouldn't even have a team without sucking from the tender teats of Commissar Stern.
I'll be happy as hell when the Thunder chip.

I have to admit though, I'll be disappointed that the "Brandy's Special Moral Victory" banner won't be hanging next to the actual championship banner.

If only every team could be as pure and upstanding as your precious Mavs.

Ninja Scooter said:
Maybe he wants JaVale to take up Magic the Gathering.
:lol

Branduil

I'll be happy as hell when the Thunder chip.

I have to admit though, I'll be disappointed that the "Brandy's Special Moral Victory" banner won't be hanging next to the actual championship banner.

If only every team could be as pure and upstanding as your precious Mavs.

Stern is only here until next year. Better chip fast.

lol people weren't allowed to defend Michael

he's the grandpappy of the unearned points life

This is bull shit. I still have tapes (yes who remember tapes? VCR?) of a shit ton of Bulls game from the 90's.

He got a his fair share of ticky tack fouls, but ain't nothing like the shit we see today.

etiolate

Banned
This is bull shit. I still have tapes (yes who remember tapes? VCR?) of a shit ton of Bulls game from the 90's.

He got a his fair share of ticky tack fouls, but ain't nothing like the shit we see today.

I watched so many Bulls games. You weren't allowed to breathe on Jordan in some games. Meanwhile, he could grab and hold on the defensive end. He is the prototype for what people bitch about in regards to the Thunder.

Branduil

I like how Heavy might have the craziest post in OT today despite there also being a five-page thread on whether or not the moon landings were fake.

Canuck76

Banned
I watched so many Bulls games. You weren't allowed to breathe on Jordan in some games. Meanwhile, he could grab and hold on the defensive end. He is the prototype for what people bitch about in regards to the Thunder.

Ohhh i don't know about that.

Can't say i've watched a ton of Jordan but from what i remember he wasn't getting foul calls from rip-throughs. I bet you that team didn't lead in most ft's in the 4th quarter either.

I ain't saying this team isn't talented, but i wish i could see Durant actually have to make buckets, instead of making shots from the free throw line.

Top Bottom