• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
jeez man novak was worthless and shump needs to get his minutes up. Stat was looking good too. Hopefully we wont see novak/stat lineups anymore

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WHY KNICKS WHY

Can't believe my home team lost

i still cant get over that awful shot from melo

like waste all that fucking time and then take such an awful awful shot afterwards...like what

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
At the present point, isn't Redick like a top 10 shooting guard now? In no order, just off the top of my head
Kobe
Wade
Harden
OJ Mayo
JR Smith
Joe Johnson
Monta Ellis
...shoot
He's better than the likes of Kevin Martin, Klay Thompson, etc.

ROFL

He is not better than any of those players
None of them

And of course Manu and Iggy

Joe Johnson down the stretch killed the Knicks. It was even so much JR guarding him poorly, it was just dumb to double Blatche (0-2) and leave Joe Johnson open. Dude got hot late in the 4th.

Gotta get ready for the Celts Thursday.
I'll take that bet and say Healthy they take you out in 5 games
Ditto.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Fuck The KNICKS!

FUCK THE KNICKS

fuk da knicks?

#FukDaKnicks

FUK DA NIX

FUK DA KNICKS.

ibhgym70vgHWS7.gif

Joe Johnson down the stretch killed the Knicks. It was even so much JR guarding him poorly, it was just dumb decisions to double Blatche (0-2) and leave Joe John son open. Dude got hot late in the 4th.

Gotta get ready for the Celts Thursday.

this is what pisses me off the most. they talked so much about containing joe johnson but they didnt do shit to guard him. most of his 3s were uncontested.

Man, it is crazy how tight the East is now.

bx86WCV.png

damn indiana is ahead of us. i feel sick :(

Nori Chan Plz you should get more than enough fuckball from watching the lakerz
I don't think they play fuckball, seems more like shameball.
this is what pisses me off the most. they talked so much about containing joe johnson but they didnt do shit to guard him. most of his 3s were uncontested.
I want to hear if Woodson called for doubles late or if that was miscommunication.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
Letting u know that tmr I'm gonna watch my 81 game for first time @nbatv 1pst. I will be tweeting during. Time to rest and focus now#win

lmao

ps: Curry giving it to the Clipps again

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe is pathetic. Sounds like something Howard would tweet.

and lol at it being the first time he's watched it, no fucking way. His ego would not allow that.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe is pathetic. Sounds like something Howard would tweet.

and lol at it being the first time he's watched it, no fucking way. His ego would not allow that.

He did a Q/A on ESPN last week where they asked him and he said he'd never seen it. No one on twitter believed lol. I guess someone pointed out to him that it airs this week

Peter Vecsey @PeterVecsey1 about 7 minutes ago
So, Nets foul too early at first and don't attempt to foul on last near hit by J.R. I give up.
Glad I wasn't the only one to wonder WTF were the Nets doing.
man alan hahn sometimes homers too much

lol trautwig looking like he wants nothing to do with this argument
Funny thing... I've sen Hahn shred the Knicks team many times. It's not "homering", just him being mad. What is he mad about?

Zeus Molecules

I sorted that by wins. By % Knicks are still 2nd.

its cool this is the toughest stretch of the schedule right now and the knicks are trying to transition in key players. I still expect them to pull ahead once they get their share of shitty teams to pad the W stats. then as long as they get a higher seed than the Nyets (cause i got bets on that) its all good

Glad I wasn't the only one to wonder WTF were the Nets doing.

Funny thing... I've sen Hahn shred the Knicks team many times. It's not "homering", just him being mad. What is he mad about?

hes saying that the nets/knicks thing isnt a rivalry because the players dont feel like it is. yet you have deron and everyone talking about the rivalry but he still doesnt want to admit it. dudes getting double teamed by wally and trautwig and thats irritating him even more

I sorted that by wins. By % Knicks are still 2nd.

ah okay. still, 2 weeks ago there was like a 5 game difference or so. now any win and loss can totally affect the standings. i guess it makes things more exciting.

we gotta win these home games.

hes saying that the nets/knicks thing isnt a rivalry because the players dont feel like it is. yet you have deron and everyone talking about the rivalry. dudes getting double teamed by wally and trautwig and thats irritating him even more
LOL.

I've never liked the way the word is thrown around, in the past teams had to dislike each other to be a rivalry. I just don't get the feeling these teams have any animosity towards each other. Remember when Jason Collins floored Tim Thomas in the playoffs and all the fallout after that? Those teams hated each other.

Here... eh.

Zeus Molecules

LOL.

I've never liked the way the word is thrown around, in the past teams had to dislike each other to be a rivalry. I just don't get the feeling these teams have any animosity towards each other. Remember when Jason Collins floored Tim Thomas in the playoffs and all the fallout after that? Those teams hated each other.

Here... eh.

Its marketing man... just marketing the Nyets want to hype it up to get fans to pay attention to them. Your right though Deron and Kidd are like best friends and for the most part they don't hate each other. The knicks have more of a rivalry with the celtics.

Remember when they were undefeated at home? Those were good times.

i think were 4-6 in our last 10 home games. half of those were lost to beatable teams. thats embarassing :/

LOL.

I've never liked the way the word is thrown around, in the past teams had to dislike each other to be a rivalry. I just don't get the feeling these teams have any animosity towards each other.

not yet at least but its disingenuous to say there isnt anything forming. alan wants to pretend this is just another game to the knicks and says that if the players dont feel like its there, then it doesnt exist. but there have been many times players from both teams expressed how they see these matchups. its a dumb thing to try and argue honestly.

Matrix

He did a Q/A on ESPN last week where they asked him and he said he'd never seen it. No one on twitter believed lol. I guess someone pointed out to him that it airs this week

I still don't believe him. Trust me, he has that game on film and has watched it before. 81 points and never bothers to rewatch it till now... surreeeee.

Top Bottom