• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

baze.gif

bazemore on fire

If John Wall can come all the way back, it'll be interesting to see the guy play. Nene, Beal, Webster, Okafor is no offensive threat but he's not a knucklehead.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm gonna be honest, I think Howard walks and I'm scared Morey will go after him again somehow.

I'm glad that dbag is in LA stinking it up on a washed up team. Karma is a bitch after his pussy act.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The last Gasol BS really signifies him. He had a decent game, but his heart is just gone. He doesn't want to be on this team anymore, and I think he started feeling that way after the botched Paul trade. The difference between him and Boozer was staggering. Pau had a bit better statline but he was facing the Bulls bench and Nazr for most of the night. Boozer had MWP locking him down, and he was still passionate and trying on defense.

The point is, Pau is done on this team. Up until this game, I didn't think the Lakers should trade him, but at this point, they should really see what they're going to get for him, especially if they're sticking with Pringles.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow this fucking game. Batum with a triple double.

Second best SF in the West? Yea. Easy.

The last Gasol BS really signifies him. He had a decent game, but his heart is just gone. He doesn't want to be on this team anymore, and I think he started feeling that way after the botched Paul trade. The difference between him and Boozer was staggering. Pau had a bit better statline but he was facing the Bulls bench and Nazr for most of the night. Boozer had MWP locking him down, and he was still passionate and trying on defense.

The point is, Pau is done on this team. Up until this game, I didn't think the Lakers should trade him, but at this point, they should really see what they're going to get for him, especially if they're sticking with Pringles.

What does an aging, injured, heartless Gasol command? The pity of NBA fans and the ire of Lakers fans, but nothing more.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know how else to explain it. The team sucks. Just look at them. They're a joke. Them losing is expected.

Beating the Lakers doesn't prove anything at this moment in time. Beating the Thunder does.

No losing isn't expected and saying that is nuts

Did you see him in the Olympics this summer? Dude needs a change of scenery. And I hope he gets it.

A change of scenery may change his heart, but his body is frail. The guy has missed a lot of this games this year and he hasn't even played very heavy minutes. A team would be stupid to trade for him.

This team makes zero sense. Dwight Howard is only going to be effective if he's force fed the ball and if he's surrounded by shooters to spread the floor. Like he was in Orlando. In other words, a team has to be built around him to be effective. The Lakers have zero shooters and Kobe is going to take a lot of touches away from him. Nash is another player that is only effective when the ball is in his hands and when he's surrounded by athletes. Guess what? The Lakers don't have athletes. Three ball dominant players, zero athletes, and zero shooters. It's genius.

The Magic were top 3 defensively for three straight years with Dwight with very little around him.

I don't think the lack of shooters in LA is causing the change from one of the best defenders in NBA history to a guy who is really average defensively and anchoring a bottom 10 defense.

The Magic were top 3 for three straight years with Dwight with very little around him.

I don't think the lack of shooters in LA is causing the change from one of the best defenders in NBA history to a guy who is really average defensively and anchoring a bottom 10 defense.

Dwight's never been past the first round without Rashard Lewis

Top Bottom