• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Why wasn't the staff changed over the offseason? If that's the way Sarver wants the Suns ran I'd be pissed too. You don't run off guys like thunder Dan if your ship is in order.

Omega

Banned
i like how LA just gave up on Dwight so quickly after placing themselves in the Finals. I don't blame them. Dwight is garbage and I've been saying that since I started posting here and everyone tried to argue I was wrong.

but now you guys are placing your hope in the White Dwight? Seriously..have you not paid attention to anything this guy has said over the past year and a half? This dude has got the same ego as Dwight but half of the impact.

He injured himself doing fist pushups. So not only is he White Dwight, he's a fuckin idiot like Amar'e who takes himself away from the game with avoidable and embarrassing injuries.

if he's the shining light you're looking for, you better be prepared for a decade of mediocrity or jump ship to the Floppers

Pkaz01

I just hope the whole thing blows up in their face and the people responsible get fired. i wouldn't mind a fire sale just start over with these good picks we are getting and change it all up from the front office to the coach to the young players.

I fully expect Barkley to go off all game long on wednesday. and I can't wait

Emwitus

Not gonna happen but if the Lakers got Love for Dwight it would be game over, assuming there would be neough games left in the season. All they would need is to get in the playoffs. Love is a dynamic player, inside, outside, fts, everything. Dwight is a doofus

tumblr_ly302zpZqV1qfve95o1_r2_500.gif

Their biggest problem is chemistry and trading Dwight will fix that.

It moves Pau back to his natural center position and gives them a low maintenance, high impact player in Love that would fit well into Pringles' system ("Ball finds energy").

962702_o.gif

After the game he brought a stat sheet around the locker room to show some teammates and reporters how he got only five field-goal attempts ... a few minutes before the demoted Gasol spoke gracefully across the room about "not pointing fingers, owning up to our responsibilities, wanting to get out of this and having the pride necessary that it takes to utilize our talents and go beat the opponent – no matter who it is, no matter where we are."

its over with

Flash

Their biggest problem is chemistry and trading Dwight will fix that.

It moves Pau back to his natural center position and gives them a low maintenance, high impact player in Love that would fit well into Pringles' system ("Ball finds energy").

As it is now, there is a very high probability that Dwight is not staying in LA next year. Why risk losing him for nothing when you can get one of the best young forwards in the game?

Not saying this trade happens, but I can see why L.A. would be interested.

eh even if they lose Dwight for nothing overall they still come up on top. at least now they won't have Bynum signed to some ridiculous extension.

eh even if they lose Dwight for nothing overall they still come up on top. at least now they won't have Bynum signed to some ridiculous extension.

Instead, they gave up a bunch of picks and waste another year of Kobe's productive playing years.

It's amazing how Mitch goes from looking like executive of the year to looking like a fool in a span of 2 months.

where's this dwight for love coming from?
mitch isn't this stupid.
if anything, mitch will convince kahn to take on pau's $19million for Love and mange to steal williams as welll.

Omega

Banned
where's this dwight for love coming from?
mitch isn't this stupid.
if anything, mitch will convince kahn to take on pau's $19million for Love and mange to steal williams as welll.

steal williams?

I think the inclusion of williams makes Kahn doing the stealing

and it came from some report that billy king apparently reached out to them to try to get a 3 way trade but it fell through when Love injured himself again

steal williams?

I think the inclusion of williams makes Kahn doing the stealing

and it came from some report that billy king apparently reached out to them to try to get a 3 way trade but it fell through when Love injured himself again

derrick williams has been doing pretty well this year.
and pau. where to begin.
dude can't jump 6-inches any more.
i'll laugh at the gm who actually takes him on.
then again, an expiring $19 next year is gonna have a few GMs chomping at the bit.

Getting a high lottery pick for Dwight would be a steal at this point. Both Ariza and Okafor come off the books at the end of next season. If Dwight isnt resigning Mitch would be a fool to say no to that trade.

Getting a high lottery pick for Dwight would be a steal at this point. Both Ariza and Okafor come off the books at the end of next season. If Dwight isnt resigning Mitch would be a fool to say no to that trade.

I'd literally cry if it happened.

But it won't.

LA is going down with the ship, all the way to the bitter end.

Cloudy

Banned
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/22/toucher-richs-scallenge-no-challenge-for-brian-scalabrine/

BOSTON (CBS) – Sick of hearing that the average Joe could beat him out on the hardwood, Brian Scalabrine was on a mission.

And given the results of last week’s “Scallenge,” it was mission accomplished for the “White Mamba.”

Scalabrine, who retired over the summer after a very serviceable 11-year NBA career, took on four of Boston’s best ballers in 98.5 The Sports Hub’s 1-on-1 “Scallenge,” put on by morning hosts Toucher & Rich.

Listeners sent in their try-out videos, showing off their skills and talking some trash towards Scal, but it turns out even Boston’s best was no match for Scalabrine.

He said before the “Scallenge” it would be no challenge, and Scalabrine did not disappoint on that proclamation.

So in the end, it was the “White Mamba” standing taller than anyone else. He proved that, despite not being star in the NBA, he can still beat anyone that doesn’t think he has game on the court.

Awesome lol. Video in link

What a well cultured individual:

I don't think there's a better sense of style and fasion in the league than Kobe. He's one of a kind and i know you were being sarcastic about being cultured but dude really is. All the languages he speaks, he's very articulate, cerebral and so on.

i know how to play moonlight sonanta and im not remotely cultured.
its not that hard to learn.
You couldn't even play moonlight sonata if the keys lit up for you like Simon

Top Bottom