• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

tumblr_mh1o5em3v41ryzvxro1_1280.jpg

what's a regular season?

and some of you guys got on my nuts before the season started when I said Dwight wasnt as valuable as those bullshit espn player rankings said he was.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
and some of you guys got on my nuts before the season started when I said Dwight wasnt as valuable as those bullshit espn player rankings said he was.

He's still hurt.

Also, SVG should be getting all the props in the world for keeping Dwight going at 100% on the defensive end throughout the game.

Dwight's bitch ass should embrace the Chandler role. Just pick n roll, play defense, rebound and feast off of put backs. But nope, he has to display his pathetic attempts of trying to be like Tim Duncan/Olajuwon

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's still hurt.

Also, SVG should be getting all the props in the world for keeping Dwight going at 100% on the defensive end throughout the game.

D12 used to hate when he came in the league looks like he reverting back to that guy

Dwight's bitch ass should embrace the Chandler role. Just pick n roll, play defense, rebound and feast off of put backs. But nope, he has to display his pathetic attempts of trying to be like Tim Duncan/Olajuwon
Why would he do that until this year D12 demanded double teams

The Magic are 2-14 in their last 16 games.

I would say Dwight was pretty valuable in Orlando unless people want to give Shard and Ryno a lot more credit now.

Great outside shooting helped him alot

DY_nasty

Yeah I think not enough people watched Orlando games... dude was a different kind of aggressive back then. Even if Dwight is close physically, he damn sure isn't close mentally.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
SVG is the fucking man.

Just read that USA Today interview. Eye opening stuff.

Had no idea he lived in Lake Mary. I'm actually looking at getting a second house in central Florida, and I love Lake Mary. My current house is in Windermere, nearby Shaq's (ironically). I'll make sure the next one will be near SVG. :p

Gonna get my stalk swerve on.

Cloudy

Banned
Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
Just went through every LA off possession on Synergy. Dwight had 17 touches, 2 other attempts to get him ball were TO's. 11 touches..

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
..ended in something negative, not including missed FT possessions. He said "look at the stat sheet" I did. He's delusional.

Russillo ‏@ryenarussillo
He also had 5 fouls, couldn't set screens last night. It's not that he had a bad game, it's that he takes 0 responsibility for his poor play

Omega

Banned
Yeah I think not enough people watched Orlando games... dude was a different kind of aggressive back then. Even if Dwight is close physically, he damn sure isn't close mentally.

dude has been average at best and overrated since he came into the league. stop making excuses for this clown

its okay to be wrong once in awhile..

DY_nasty

dude has been average at best and overrated since he came into the league. stop making excuses for this clown

There's nothing overrated about posting a top 5 defense for half a decade.

He was actually doing work in the post in Orlando over his last two years too. His problem back then was not getting the ball as often as he could've. Now, its like he thinks that he should be getting the Tim Duncan treatment.

Blackace

He is a legit 20/10 center while he is no Dream or Shaq he was never "average"

Blackace

There's nothing overrated about posting a top 5 defense for half a decade.

He was actually doing work in the post in Orlando over his last two years too. His problem back then was not getting the ball as often as he could've. Now, its like he thinks that he should be getting the Tim Duncan treatment.

All great bigs had a jump shot drop step move to open the floor Dream had 50

Cloudy

Banned
All i took from this was Kobe took 5 more shots than Dwight even had touches.

About 5 of Kobe shots were prayers at the buzzer off bad offense. Earl Clark shot 13 times. Nash shot 12 times. Metta 11. Dwight has no excuse for shooting 5 times besides lethargic play...

Teriyaki

Dwight would get more touches if he played the roll man much better on offense instead of begging for postups. He was basically out there half-assing screens and rolling nonchalantly to the basket with Nash last night.

When Nazr's corpse can keep Dwight from diving to the basket, that's when you know he's either not healthy, not caring or both. At least Pau's still popping out off the pnr well despite his hurt feelings.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Can you believe that I still have never heard a Justin Beiber song? Damn, I'm such an elitist, lol.

Anyway, I had no idea J O'Neal was on the Suns. Does he ever play?

Top Bottom