• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
lol leaving nash 4v1 poor nash.

lakers can never come back from a defecit they don't play d and can't trade 3s for 2s like the suns did. They fall into a hole and it just gets deeper and deeper

No dribble penetration or post game either. If 3s aren't falling and Kobe isn't playing well, they have no chance..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers broke 90 points.

moral victory
ibo3nUAN6UF3Ey.gif

Nice win, Heat. Dat rebounding advantage. 53-29.
and birdmna didn't even play.lol

wade and Bron played great tonight. as did the Raps, who is Bargnani and why do people say he's the worst player in the league lol? I've looked at his stats and his FG% is terrible, i mean 15 shots to get 16 points? he's 7 foot and only 4 boards per game?

wait, he's a center and he shoots 39%. shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He doesn't trust rooks and he's just dim witted when it comes to rotations. I'm sure that was a contributing factor when it came to his firing in Minnesota.

Casey? Think he is being forced to play some players

Only hope is a win vs. OKC at home which could give confidence and trigger a run. Jazz on Friday then OKC Sunday. If they lose the okc game i think i'm done for real.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Only hope is a win vs. OKC at home which could give confidence and trigger a run. Jazz on Friday then OKC Sunday. If they lose the okc game i think i'm done for real.

Lakers are gonna be the first team to lose 3 times in 2 games

Omega

Banned
Stacey King, he is always like that. I agree it does get old sometimes.

oh I would imagine, but it was random as hell and made no sense at all

beats the rhyming scheme clyde frazier uses. that shit gets annoying after the 3rd time which is about 5 minutes into the pre-game

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Looks like Jimmy Butler will continue a long line of decent Bulls players who will get vastly overrated because he shows "hustle and intensity" and then signed to massive contract that will end up screwing the Bulls ala Deng.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
oh I would imagine, but it was random as hell and made no sense at all

beats the rhyming scheme clyde frazier uses. that shit gets annoying after the 3rd time which is about 5 minutes into the pre-game
You have no soul if you hate on the real life Dolemite

Top Bottom