• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

KingKong

Drew Garrison ‏@DrewGarrisonSBN
"Howard harped to a teammate about the disparity between his and Bryant's shots while sitting on the bench."
"The teammate called Bryant over so Howard could tell it to Bryant's face, but Howard refused to speak up"

yo, damn.

is that guys twitter legit? I can just imagine Kobe coming over and Dwight trying to not make eye contact and mumbling something

Wouldn't Cuban want to trade Dirk to a contender if he was going to trade him?

Of course. What's your poi---

1339675643370.gif

You son of a bitch.

DominoKid

Drew Garrison ‏@DrewGarrisonSBN
"Howard harped to a teammate about the disparity between his and Bryant's shots while sitting on the bench."
"The teammate called Bryant over so Howard could tell it to Bryant's face, but Howard refused to speak up"

yo, damn.

this is why nobody likes dwight.

is that guys twitter legit? I can just imagine Kobe coming over and Dwight trying to not make eye contact and mumbling something

I imagine it playing out like the scene in Friday when Deebo rolls up on his bike on Smokey, Craig and Red and jacks Red's chain.

"Yeah Kobe tell me to shut up, but when he leave, I be talkin again."

Player A team's offense when he's on the court: 103.6 points per 100 possessions
Player A team's offense when he's off the court: 105.6 points per 100 possessions

Player B team's offense when he's on the court: 109 points per 100 possessions
Player B team's offense when he's off the court: 97.4 points per 100 possessions

Player A has has at least one and probably two teammates who will make the all-star game, Player B might have one all-star teammate.

Canuck76

Banned
Indiana would have a great chance of beating the Heat.

But wow they need to score more. Haven't watched enough of this team to really understand why but 42 mid 3rd against the blazers? THE DEFENSE STARVED BLAZERS?

Unacceptable for a playoff team.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Player A team's offense when he's on the court: 103.6 points per 100 possessions
Player A team's offense when he's off the court: 105.6 points per 100 possessions

Player B team's offense when he's off the court: 97.4 points per 100 possessions

Player A has has at least one and probably two teammates who will make the all-star game, Player B might have one all-star teammate.
I was going to say Player B is Boozer, but he doesn't have any All Star teammates.

it's a quote from the article i linked earlier

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...geles-lakers-hold-team-meeting-air-grievances

d'antoni's got a good one too...

"We've got an All-Star team out there," D'Antoni said. "Have you ever watched an All-Star Game? It's God-awful because everybody gets the ball, they go 1-on-1 and then they play no defense. That's our team. That's us. We're an All-Star team and we haven't learned there's a pecking order. There's the one guy, the two guy, the three guy and the four guy. It might not be the same guy every night, but somebody has got to accept being the fourth guy. If you've been the first guy all your life, that's hard to accept. That's what happens in All-Star (Games) and that's what happened with us. Like I said, with today's meeting, hopefully we've overcome a little bit of that. I hope. We'll see."

thekad

Banned

?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

What's the answer?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I imagine it playing out like the scene in Friday when Deebo rolls up on his bike on Smokey, Craig and Red and jacks Red's chain.

"Yeah Kobe tell me to shut up, but when he leave, I be talkin again."

Sure NOBODY is scared of Kobe

He got jawjacked by a scrub in his prime

Canuck76

Banned
When Jared Jefferies is dunking you got a problem.

Lillard has definitely looked great on some of these drives, rose-like with the finishes.

Also Barton with 8pts. Feels like 18 off the bench.

I hate to say this as a 20+ year Laker fan, but Kobe is POISON!

They lost last year because of him, when he gave up on the play against OKC to yell at Steve Blake, for taking that wide open shot, instead of going for the open ball & calling a timeout with 3 seconds left.
They are losing this year because of him.

The after game interviews have had players taking subtle jabs at Kobe.
The Nash(?) quote about players hands becoming like sticking glue when the ball is passed to them.
Earl's comments right now about how everybody is looking at Kobe do his thing & nobody else is involved, that wasn't a compliment for Kobe, but a knock.
Now Dwight calling out Kobe.

Shaq left because of Kobe, Andrew Bynum left saying he didn't like playing with Kobe.

Kobe is not running the offense & disturbing every other players game.
He is taking over by just shooting random shots like crazy & he isn't making them to get the team close.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ugh Rockets... oh well.

and LOL @ Howard's stat line. what in the world.

Top Bottom