• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

cant believe KMart was the number one in Houston all those years. His game is so janky and ugly, hes a bad defender and he looks 10 pounds underweight. Hes a hard player to like.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe helped get us 5 rings. After the Dallas shitfest of a series, I pretty much was resigned to the fact that the next 3 years were going to be Kobe's "Act like a crazy old fool and pad his career stats" farewell tour, and you know what? I don't even mind. He's earned it in my book, and like the first 17 years of Kobe's career, I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I'd accept this if we were getting a lottery pick. However, we are getting humiliated every night for NOTHING. They can't give up on this season....

PBY

Banned
Nash is a system player and they brought in the coach that got him 2 MVPs.

Problem isn't who is or isn't a system player, it's the fact that none of them complement each other.

Talent wins out, even if the pieces don't fit. You might not chip, but you won't be where the Lakers are. Reality is that Nash just isn't what he was billed as, Dwight has been bad, and Kobe is great- on one end of the court. Talent-wise, the team isn't that good, even in a vacuum.

Lakers would do that trade right now with no questions asked. Nash is not a difference maker anymore. He's about to miss the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row...

Nash' supporting cast was completely terrible last year and they were one game away from the playoffs.

Definitely deserves a lot of blame.

PBY

Banned
Kobe postgame

Is this the worst year of your career?

- It's certainly getting there. That Rudy T. year was pretty bad too.

What's wrong this year? Is it a chemistry issue?

- Yeah. That's one of the problems.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe postgame

Is this the worst year of your career?

- It's certainly getting there. That Rudy T. year was pretty bad too.

What's wrong this year? Is it a chemistry issue?

- Yeah. That's one of the problems.

Heart of a champion!!!!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
now lakers fans are pining for boozer? jesus christ this is shameful
No, it isn't. He's having an All Star caliber year, he's playing better than Pau, Pau's defense is getting to be just as bad, and he would never complain about whatever the team needed him to do. Plus, he's better looking than Pau.

Him and Lopez would work well together. "Dunk that shit, Lo!" I can hear it now.

AcridMeat

Banned
muaxfdx.jpg

Big CAAAAAarrrhhhhhhll

Top Bottom