• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

SoulPlaya

more money than God
KG is 3-8 and I wonder how he managed to voted in as an All Star starter, while Bulls "fans" couldn't do the same for anyone on this team. Then again, I don't think anyone in this violence filled cold blooded city even gives a fuck about basketball.

Sanjuro

KG is 3-8 and I wonder how he managed to voted in as an All Star starter, while Bulls "fans" couldn't do the same for anyone on this team. Then again, I don't think anyone in this violence filled cold blooded city even gives a fuck about basketball.

I don't even know what Chicago fans give a fuck about anymore. It's like they can't wait to be Cubs fans, so they can tell other people what it's like to be a Cubs fan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
From Boozer's FB.

"Congrat to Deng & Noah for making the All-Stars. Well deserved. Blessed to play with these guys."

Class act all the way.

Emwitus

kg plays defense

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't even know what Chicago fans give a fuck about anymore. It's like they can't wait to be Cubs fans, so they can tell other people what it's like to be a Cubs fan.
This is a Bears city. Outside of that, it depends on who's winning championships. So, essentially, they're fans of nothing.

Well, except violence, getting drunk, and of course, not reading!

KG is being voted in by casual fans around the country not by Boston voters. It's a name vote. Hell, chandler and bosh got less votes. It's not a Chicago problem.

Name recognition is not just for politics.

Woodson waited too long to bring Amar'e in. Where before switching was useless for both teams, now Celts have an advantage and can target Amare. Woody needs to go Offense-Defense and bring in Shump or White.

Talon

This is a Bears city. Outside of that, it depends on who's winning championships. So, essentially, they're fans of nothing.

Well, except violence, getting drunk, and of course, not reading!
What the hell are you talking about?

Chicago loves the Bulls.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
KG is being voted in by casual fans around the country not by Boston voters. It's a name vote. Hell, chandler and bosh got less votes. It's not a Chicago problem.

Name recognition is not just for politics.
Casual fans around the country would be shocked to find out that KG is still playing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What the hell are you talking about?

Chicago loves the Bulls.
They attend the games, but they're not viciously passionate about it. They're a subsection of the city that loves them, but most here don't care. I'm not even trolling either, I genuinely mean that. LA loves the Lakers, but in terms of importance, you could argue that the Bulls are 3rd (maybe even 4th) in importance here.

Top Bottom