• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Kurt Thomas has no rhythm right now. Having a horrible game.

Did Kerr say Garnett isn't a vicious trash-talker? He fucking said Charlie V looked like a cancer patient!

Isak_Borg

really can't complain, knicks should be down but are keeping up with the celtics despite Melo having a shit shooting night. Glad amare is getting his groove back, hopefully knicks show a little more offense in the second half.

They hating on all the Honey Nut Cheerios fun. SMH.

He not that good. 3rd option at best in the nba.

From what I've seen in the 3 games I've watched him in he's not that great at creating his own shot, which is pretty concerning for a guy who mostly brings scoring to the table.

celtics played like complete fucking ass this half and this is still close
Pierce: 6-12
Rondo: 4-10 but on pace for triple double
Garnett: 2-3

Anthony: 4-13
JR: 1-9
Chandler: scoreless

STAT (who you said would be killed) and SHUMP DA GOD are saving the Knicks, so many bad turnovers and missed bunnies by the Knicks.

Pimpwerx

How is Stephen Curry not an All Star?

Oh well, at least Bosh got his due. Fuck KG

Not popular enough, and is he really a Top5 guard in the West? Not much space left for him after Kobe, CP3, Westbrook, Harden and TP. Plus, Lin is gonna probably garner a lot of votes in the years to come, so he's got a lot of competition. He might have been an all-star in the East though. PEACE.

Vire

Not popular enough, and is he really a Top5 guard in the West? Not much space left for him after Kobe, CP3, Westbrook, Harden and TP. Plus, Lin is gonna probably garner a lot of votes in the years to come, so he's got a lot of competition. He might have been an all-star in the East though. PEACE.

Yeah, I definitely think he would have made it if he was in the East.

At the very least he'll probably be in the 3 points shooting contest.

DominoKid

From what I've seen in the 3 games I've watched him in he's not that great at creating his own shot, which is pretty concerning for a guy who mostly brings scoring to the table.

he's much too stiff and his handle sucks. he had the same problems in high school but he could compensate for it physically. he's usually a non-factor outside of scoring points too.

lawl there's this fat kid on UCLA named Tony Parker

He's got nothing on this guy:

JoshSmith_picnik.jpg

Top Bottom