• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

fuck the celts

ugly win but ill take it.

shump played well, amare looking very nice. these guys saved us early on. also guys were getting whacked and KG with those shitty screens but guys kept their cool. especially tyson, dude looked like he wanted to snap on KG any moment.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
God dammit the celtics shouldn't be that hard to.beat. Relying on Iso when setting screens and passing the ball got you the lead is stupid as hell. Its woodsons fault they got that close.

Also fizzuck Boston

Emwitus

I would rather keep Pau and trade Howard. The guy is an unskilled bum. All these athlete-only players irritate me

Our main issue is defense right now...i'd rather we suck offensively. At this point, even ebanks should get playing time over antwan if we had a competent coach.

Cloudy

Banned
Our main issue is defense right now...i'd rather we suck offensively. At this point, even ebanks should get playing time over antwan if we had a competent coach.

I'm not impressed with Dwight's defense either. Dumb mofo goaltends obvious misses constantly. Our rebounding does suck without him though lol

Top Bottom