• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Isak_Borg

Yeah, plus Perogi is a rookie I heard, so who knows what he'll play like in say, ten years time

Estava jodiendo llama do lo perogi poor que no quieria llamarlo prigioni.

Yeah, I k now he's old as fuck and rookie in name only but dude has been timid as fuck with the ball and needs to be a little more aggressive with the ball.

Yeah, I k now he's old as fuck and rookie in name only but dude has been timid as fuck with the ball and needs to be a little more aggressive with the ball.

He should be more threatening with the ball, but it's not that he's shy, that's just how he's always played in Spain

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Pop is pissed about last night

You can't blow 22 point leads in the 4th man

Isak_Borg

it's not infighting.

it's just a new guy (who could just be a troll) trying to get at everyone.

Not trolling think J.R. gets way too much hate here and with felt on gone and Kidd pushing 80 prigioni needs to contribute more and I totally think hr can. If the Knicks want to go far this year prigioni is really going to have to step up so Kidd isn't playing so many minutes.

Not trolling think J.R. gets way too much hate here and with felt on gone and Kidd pushing 80 prigioni needs to contribute more and I totally think hr can. If the Knicks want to go far this year prigioni is really going to have to step up so Kidd isn't playing so many minutes.
I don't think he meant you.

You can't say that shit out loud either. Makes you look stupid. You shouldn't have to be told not to let your man run by you
Amar'e: Um, yes, sirs, about defense, uh, I was uhhhh, just wondering…”
D'Antoni: “SILENCE! WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THAT HERE! Just go work on your dunking and then grab some lunch!”

Pimpwerx

Woodson should draw Amare a map to show him how to get around a screen on defense. He has such poor defensive awareness. It's like every screen has an Amare magnet in it. PEACE.

dy's twin brother is hurt noooooo #NotTrill

jack.jpeg

Isak_Borg

Any team out there willing to take amare off of our hands? Love the dude has tons of heart but just not the right fit for what the knicks are going for.

Wow Jackson got hurt stepping on a fan.
Any team out there willing to take amare off of our hands? Love the dude has tons of heart but just not the right fit for what the knicks are going for.
Ouch. The man played zero preseason and missed 30+ games, he's going to rusty as fuck (at least Dirk had preseason). Give him 2-3 weeks :p.

Top Bottom