• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Bioware was really bad this gen I thought. Mass Effect 1 is good, but it has like no tension in the story and the dialog is really disjointed. The directing in the game felt really off, characters would say lines that sounded alright in a vacuum, but there didn't seem to be a reason for those lines to be said. Kind of felt like a story that was designed by checking boxes of what was in most popular fiction. World design and atmosphere was good though. Mass Effect 2 is a bland shooter with horrible level design and atmosphere. Have been scared off the rest of their games.

i disagree

there's no consequence to any choices you make in the game, you can become head of the assassins, head of the thieves guild, join that stormtrooper rebellion thing, join the imperials in the same game. I get that it's cool for completionists and but it's kind of lame.

also annoying loot scaling and generally bad combat make the dungeons pretty unfun

great modding platform if you're on pc tho

I can definitely see why the loot scaling would bug a ton of people and the loot really is terrible and makes the game treadmill-like and less rewarding, but the world stuff is really nice to explore around in. I think a lot of stuff happens that is interesting.

The game's mechanics are broken and bad, I would agree, but I think it's still pretty enjoyable because of the stuff to see and wonder about. Series might be better served as a pure adventure game though instead of putting in RPG stuff they do badly.

Corbin would just have had Barnes sitting with Burks.

It's true :(

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You see which team is planning like this is game 7 of the NBA finals? Pop might not even play the starters much thanks to the Bucks.

It's not even a national tv game.

Knicks in trouble mang.

Isak_Borg

I wonder which Knicks team is going to show up tonight.

I'm hopefully Son of Wood lit a fire under everyone's ass after the past couple of games but who the fuck knows what's going to happen tonight.

In J.R. Smith I trust!

Baby Milo

I'm hopefully Son of Wood lit a fire under everyone's ass after the past couple of games but who the fuck knows what's going to happen tonight.

In J.R. Smith I trust!

yeah i don't want to see another slow start from them

In J.R. Smith I trust!

jr has had a stellar stat line the last 5-6 games.

we need to really come out strong this first Q. no more 20+ point deficits in the first 10 minutes that we chase and fail to climb out of for the rest of the game

Top Bottom