• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

pilonv1

712609987.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I didn't know what desperate for a win looked like until I saw the last 2 pages.

So the last 4 games featuring the #1 team in the West, the #1 team lost (LAC to Denver, OKC to Brooklyn, LAC to GS, and SA to NY). Good news for Philly and Laker fans.

For a guy that barely speaks english, he did pretty well.
He was pretty nervous initially and was stumbling alot, but really did much better at the end. I remember checking up on him during the Olympics and he's a cool guy, very down-to-Earth... with a huge antique car collection.

Pimpwerx

Itemized excuses for GAF:

- Spurs were resting their starters?
- Spurs' schedule was 4 games in 5 days on the road, so they were tired?
- Stephen Jackson was injured?

Feel free to select whichever you'd like.

GG, Knicks-Age. EAD, haters.

How about...no one cares. It's just January. You lost to the friggin' Kings ffs. PEACE.

Itemized excuses for GAF:

- Spurs were resting their starters?
- Spurs' schedule was 4 games in 5 days on the road, so they were tired?
- Stephen Jackson was injured?

Feel free to select whichever you'd like.

GG, Knicks-Age. EAD, haters.

Act like you've been there before. It's regular season.

So are people not supposed to post about the regular season anymore? What is this, the NHL thread?

Post all you want, just don't go around pretending the Spurs playing 4 games in 5 days does not matter, or saying that Kemba is an all star. You make a fool of yourself.

Act like you've been there before. It's regular season.

Were any of the Knicks fans here alive the last time they won it all?

It's not like everyone who is a fan of a decent squad is going to shit on their team all the way until the trophy unveiling like Brandy 2 years ago. Really only Lakers and Spurs (and maybe Heat) fans have earned the right to be that cynical this decade.

You sound like became a Knicks fan yesterday.

Eh, it's the other way around. I probably was before you were born. That's also probably why I don't say fuck the world after they beat a team of old timers who just had the worst schedule.

The game was exciting, JR is playing like an all star, Novak was getting better, the defense was okay. I'd say the people getting too excited are the ones who grew up in the 00s suffering through the decade.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Post all you want, just don't go around pretending the Spurs playing 4 games in 5 days does not matter, or saying that Kemba is an all star. You make a fool of yourself.

even i haven't said this

Top Bottom