• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

"When Phil and I said our goodbyes as he embarked on his Australia trip, I was sobbing, feeling that was the end of our relationship. Phil told me, 'You have to have confidence in our love.' The only confidence I had was drawn from the fact that we had spent so much time together. Still, it was with pure dread that I faced the future.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ackson-jeannie-buss-engaged-christmas-holiday

3qsnyz.jpg

bjb

Banned
Has anyone been following the Royce White drama in Houston? I don't know whether I should feel sorry for the kid, or that he's making life more difficult for the Rockets.

Also LOL @ the Jeanie Buss comments. Acting like a High School girl over an old man? Shit's creepy.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Still a 15 year age difference...but when looking at physical appearances alone...he looks like her father.

He didn't look any different when he was 52. So it's not like it matters.

You're kind of exaggerating the whole thing. LOL

Phil woke up one day and realized wanting a big booty ho for his birfday just wasn't gon happen (blame Kobe). So he put a ring on it.

bjb

Banned
He didn't look any different when he was 52. So it's not like it matters.

You're kind of exaggerating the whole thing. LOL

Phil woke up one day and realized wanting a big booty ho for his birfday just wasn't gon happen (blame Kobe). So he put a ring on it.

Yeah there's entirely nothing wrong with dating someone 15 years older than you, whom happens to (potentially) resemble your dad. Not weird at all.

Tbh though I couldn't give a shit about it. I just thought the specific quote was gold.

giri

Has anyone been following the Royce White drama in Houston? I don't know whether I should feel sorry for the kid, or that he's making life more difficult for the Rockets.

Read thread more often.

Royce White is a douche nozzle

And his advisors should all be shot at dawn.

He really couldn't have handled it worse.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I wonder if all this leads to Phil taking a more active role with the Lakers...

Anyhow calling Phil Jackson creepy for marrying her is ridiculous. He's been dating her for like forever. They were both adults when they met and add in the fact that she is his bosses daughter and he somehow becomes cooler for doing it.

linsivvi

Yeah there's entirely nothing wrong with dating someone 15 years older than you, whom happens to (potentially) resemble your dad. Not weird at all.

Tbh though I couldn't give a shit about it. I just thought the specific quote was gold.

You need to grow up.

No, that was in 2004. Phil wanted to escape the US for a while after his first break from coaching and went to Australia alone.

I think he hang out with Luc Longley.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wonder if all this leads to Phil taking a more active role with the Lakers...

Anyhow calling Phil Jackson creepy for marrying her is ridiculous. He's been dating her for like forever. They were both adults when they met and add in the fact that she is his bosses daughter and he somehow becomes cooler for doing it.

they got engaged no?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

He looks nothing like Jerry Buss who does have an odd resemblance to Jerry Stiller

Cloudy

Banned
Lost by 8 vs. Dallas (19 fts missed on 38% shooting) | Dwight 3-14 | Others 9-17

Lost by 2 @Houston (12 fts missed on 64% shooting) | Dwight 8-16 | Others 14-18

Lost by 2 vs. San Antonio (8 fts missed on 63% shooting) | Dwight 3-6 | Others 11-16

Lost by 2 vs. Indiana (20 fts missed on 53% shooting) | Dwight 3-12 | Others 20-31

Lost by 6 @ Cleveland (15 fts missed on 62% shooting) | Dwight 13-22 | Others 12-18

Lost by 4 vs. Philly (11 fts missed on 66%) | Dwight 5-10 | Others 17-23

I see at the very least 4 wins thrown away at the FT line and it doesn't even show the Orlando game. The Magic hacked Dwight throughout the 4th and destroyed the Lakers offensive rhythm

giri

I see at the very least 4 wins thrown away at the FT line and it doesn't even show the Orlando game. The Magic hacked Dwight throughout the 4th and destroyed the Lakers offensive rhythm

*collective groan out of nba-age*

this is trolling of the lowest level.

I think our game against the Cavs tonight is the first time we've been favored to win in probably around a year. I have no expectations.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
QP60H.png

Speaking of which, anyone seen Justin Timberlake lately?

Gave the Heat 1 game they barely won.

Beat OKC

Beat the Pacers twice

Beat Memphis

We're fine.

On an even playing field with both teams having 2 days off between games, I like the Spurs chances.

dalVlatko

waiters demoted to the bench

The Cavs have literally drafted nothing but bench players with high picks since drafting Kyrie.

Waiters' problem is that he thinks that every shot he takes is a good shot. He is good at attacking the paint but instead he takes a lot of threes and long jumpers

Thompson has actually been doing great since Andy went out

pts/reb
10/9
11/12
12/13
14/14
15/12
8/8
17/15
9/13

but then again he is competing for rebounds against Luke Walton

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
do you think we forgot about "Kembarly"?

just kiss his feet and apologize dy

I've been apologizing all year. Started right after the first game. Kemba should be MIP player too.

You need to bless this pinky ring and bow your head since I told you that signing Airiza and Okaformissingtheplayoffs weren't gonna do anything but set your backwards ass franchise back this season.

This is going to be a rough season all around for you guys. When Wall comes back I wouldn't be surprised at all to see you guys play yourselves out of contention for Shabazz. It's going to be a contest between the Cavs and us ultimately I think.

Edit: that said when he gets his legs back I think Wall is going to blow up and be on the level of Rose and Westbrook. Beal is getting better too, so you guys definitely have some bright spots to look forward to.

I'm not sure how Walls numbers will actually lead to wins though. Jordan Crawford is our only competent offensive player right now and his FG% is like 41/32.

It's impressive how many wide open mid range shots Beal can miss any given night.

Rockets might waive Scott Machado. Would be nice if Jazz picked him up with Mo out for awhile. But we cant because of good ole Raja Bell!!

Top Bottom