• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Eh, it's the other way around. I probably was before you were born. That's also probably why I don't say fuck the world after they beat a team of old timers who just had the worst schedule.

The game was exciting, JR is playing like an all star, Novak was getting better, the defense was okay. I'd say the people getting too excited are the ones who grew up in the 00s suffering through the decade.

Nobody is getting *too* excited.

Everyone who is a Knicks fan in this thread is exactly the right amount of excited about today's win, because they won.

Let people enjoy it how they want to.

As for the other comment, I can't speak for other people, but I'm 29 years old. I grew up watching the Knicks since Stu Jackson was coach.

PBY

Banned
Nobody is getting *too* excited.

Everyone who is a Knicks fan in this thread is exactly the right amount of excited about today's win, because they won.

Let people enjoy it how they want to.

As for the other comment, I can't speak for other people, but I'm 29 years old. I grew up watching the Knicks since Stu Jackson was coach.

Nah yall are too excited.

Pimpwerx

PelicanLogo_zps549e8c8d.jpg

Supposedly a fake, but what do you guys think of the logo? I think that would actually work really well as the new NOLA logo, eventhough it bites heavily off the Hawks one. PEACE.

Oh damn! That's really nice. REALLY nice. Got the pelican, ball and the saint symbol (I have no clue what it's called). That logo could get it. PEACE.

the dude that designed this also did all the logos for the 100 something sbnation blogs. guy is real talented.

this is another one i liked but i think it was posted already. reminds me of the mighty ducks

pel.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
the dude that designed this also did all the logos for the 100 something sbnation blogs. guy is real talented.

this is another one i liked but i think it was posted already. reminds me of the mighty ducks

pel.png

100% Dallas Mavericks

masud

Banned
There is always too much excitement about the Knicks whether they win or lose. At least Knick age gets excited because our team is winning, much better than over anxious trolling...

In 5 years?

Wade will be a pile of herpes dust, Bosh will have successful made the transition to the WNBA and Bron will have been on another team for 3 years.
You're mistaking Bosh for Pau and Riley's gonna keep stacking talent around Lebron. Don't be surprised when we get Dwight after the lakers fail to make the playoffs.
051220_riley_195.jpg

doing 2 much

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
so the Timberwolves are the new linear NBA champions?

I don't expect them to keep it for more than 2 games.

pilonv1

Jerry Zgoda ‏@JerryZgoda

Love hid out in the training room after the game and didn't talk with media members

Jerry Zgoda ‏@JerryZgoda

Read into this what you will: A couple of players mentioned how transition defense improved in 4th-qtr run

If this was happening on the East coast you'd never hear the end of it.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I know hating on him is your bit right now, and it's easy because he isn't shooting well, but I think the Love criticism is getting pretty out of control. Any Wolves fans that suggest in earnest that the Wolves don't need him or should trade him are banished.

pilonv1

I know hating on him is your bit right now, and it's easy because he isn't shooting well, but I think the Love criticism is getting pretty out of control. Any Wolves fans that suggest in earnest that the Wolves don't need him or should trade him are banished.

I hate on him for the same reason I hated on David Lee last year (except Lee didn't take too many threes). He has everything to be a great player but he's lazy on defense and complains a lot. Not a question of skill or talent, just heart.

I'd never suggest trading him right now because you wouldn't get value and who knows what his ceiling is.

In his current, lazy, injured state, the Wolves don't need him. He's out of shape and is playing terrible D and isn't hustling. I would be fine with him taking a few days off to try and get in shape or heal or whatever, because it isn't just his shooting that's off this year, it's his scrappiness as well.

KingKong

Trading Love would be insane considering the Wolves biggest problem is simply lack of talent (which is something scrappy white guys cant make up for) and there's no way they would get fair value for him

Top Bottom