• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
why the hell is this still going on?

Did they stop play for a long time?

fuck you stern.
david-stern-lockout.jpg

Pimpwerx

When's the last time playing the Lakers fucked up your SOS? Ha! Clippers playing down to their competition. At least Lakers Age can just chalk it up as a tough road loss. PEACE.

Clippers did get exposed tho in the fourth, they needed Crawford, dumping it into the post to Blake and saying "score" against a good defender will not cut it

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
And like I said before the Clippers lost that big lead because they were FUCKING BORED WITH US and took their foot off the pedal. It happens to the best of them. And also like the best of them they recovered.

I've also been beating this drum for a while but... Pau has to go, man. He's just gotta go. Even if it's for not much back. His value is shit right now for this team. He'll have a good game here and there and people start talkin' that bullshit "See, this is the value of a player like this! You don't trade a guy with this level of talent!" the fuck out of here with that.. the dude is so clearly done with the NBA (and vice versa) it's not even funny anymore.

the only problem is... who the fuck is dumb enough to take his bum ass and give up anything of even remote value?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
the ironic thing about this is of course they were the only two outside of Hill who actually gave a fuck and played smart.

Dwight's line tonight is the epitome of empty as far as I'm concerned. Fumbling the ball, getting stripped constantly, missing key freethrow, making dumb fouls... ugh

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And like I said before the Clippers lost that big lead because they were FUCKING BORED WITH US and took their foot off the pedal. It happens to the best of them. And also like the best of them they recovered.

I've also been beating this drum for a while but... Pau has to go, man. He's just gotta go. Even if it's for not much back. His value is shit right now for this team. He'll have a good game here and there and people start talkin' that bullshit "See, this is the value of a player like this! You don't trade a guy with this level of talent!" the fuck out of here with that.. the dude is so clearly done with the NBA (and vice versa) it's not even funny anymore.

the only problem is... who the fuck is dumb enough to take his bum ass and give up anything of even remote value?
carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-216638a237ebcc5f_large_crop_340x234.jpg

Darkman M

Yeah I can officially say Pau is done, completely done, saddest shit I've seen in a basketball uniform. Oh we'll I'm content with just watching Kobe do work for 2 more years.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Imagine if CrawGOD played
That's really all that needs to be said here honestly. That moral victory shit doesn't fly when you never take a lead and your opponent is missing a guy who can drop 20 in his fucking sleep.

It was nice to to see the Lakers battle in the second half, sure, but they dug themselves a whole too deep. It's fucking shameful we have to be getting dicked like that before we realize "Oh shit.. maybe we should put forth more effort on defense...." But by then it's too god damn late. Tonight being the perfect example. It's really pathetic.

Outside of Kobe, Hill, and Nash I pretty much can't stand anyone on this team right now.

Top Bottom