• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

I thought Howard played hard. His post game is ass but they were much better on d with him in there.

Pau gave nothing at all. I've said this enough times this season.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Let's do this.
carlos-boozer6.jpg

Prepare yourselves Lakers-GAF. He will lead our team!

Cloudy

Banned
Nash needs to be more aggressive on offense.

Kobe is guarding the opposing PG all night while having to carry us on offense as well. On the other end CP3 gets to relax on D while jumping passing lanes cos Nash refuses to make him work.

WTF is this?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Are we really about to start the "wait till Blake get's back!" bullshit? Blake is no more a quality PG than Duhon. Point blank period. End of discussion.

What's killing this team is our defensive lapses and not giving a fuckness on that side of the floor for long stretches.

Oh and Pau/Jamison/Meeks (when he's not making WIDE FUCKING OPEN shots) being utterly useless as well.

Do you see the folly of pounding it in to him right now? He has very-limited post moves and even less touch around the rim.
I have not advocated pounding the ball through him except with the bench unit since they have no other option.

I wanted more post touches for pau (though that might not even be good now) and more movement.

Now I want more Nash-d12 pnr. They ran so few tonight.

I have not advocated pounding the ball other him except with the bench unit since they have no other option.

I wanted more post touches for pau (though that might not even be good now) and more movement.

Now I want more Nash-d12 pnr. They ran so few tonight.
pau is straight shit in the post nowadays.

Kobe is gonna drop 40 on the clips and will his team to victory. You know he's just furious after tonight's game, seething.
close

Cloudy

Banned

I thought Kobe played great defense on CP3 today. You can't do anything about the stepback when guarding a guy much quicker than you who's a threat to drive. Notice he couldn't get past Kobe so they even went to Blake in the post in crunchtime (which they don't want to do)

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6083659/cp33.0_standard_730.0.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]Kobe didn't deserve that shit man =/

Dude was having to guard the best player on the court all fucking game and also forced to carry the offensive ineptitude of his bum ass squad and then has to take a dagger to the face for all his work. Shit ain't right.

kobeneedshelp.com

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Pau is straight shit everywhere.
Really though.

"bu bu bu bu- look, he made some awesome passes! This totally excuses the fact that he doesn't rebound, play defense, make open shots, is allergic to the paint, is getting backed down by smaller players." The fuck out of here.

Pau is the new Luke Walton. Not worth shit unless he's making awesome passes. How did it even come to this? *sigh*

Really though.

"bu bu bu bu- look, he made some awesome passes! This totally excuses the fact that he doesn't rebound, play defense, make open shots, is allergic to the paint, is getting backed down by smaller players." The fuck out of here.

Pau is the new Luke Walton. Not worth shit unless he's making awesome passes. How did it even come to this? *sigh*

I don't buy that he's completely done. I think brown and now especially d'antoni has fucked his game up. And his energy levels just drops because he hates this offense.

It's a bad fit. If the lakers trade him I bet you be will prove himself still a solid player.

Really though.

What really weird is that he was awesome during the olympics, right? Guess he could transfer the swag like Melo did.

So you're the anti Konex and can only jinx your team?
I learned the hard way that the heat don't a fuck about the regular season.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't buy that he's completely done. I think brown and now especially d'antoni has fucked his game up. And his energy levels just drops because he hates this offense.

It's a bad fit. If the lakers trade him I bet you be will prove himself still a solid player.

He is a center. We don't need 2 centers starting and we definitely don't need a center playing like a PG. Trade him or bench him but Hill needs to start...

Vahagn

I used to think this, but have you seen his post touches? He misses his routine hook going left and right constantly, when he gets challenged he just throws the ball up and flails his arms like a vagina. He's shooting 40% which is ABYSMAL for anyone, but especially for a PF/C. And he's a horrible liability on defense. The injuries are affecting him, he's not the same player, and we don't have the luxury of sitting him or waiting for him to heal and hope he's better. I never wanted Pau traded, but trade him as soon as possible. Next year he'll be a huge expiring contract so we can probably get a lot for him in terms of assets, just for some team to get under the cap.

Kobe is the only saving grace on this team. Nash is incredible too, but he needs to be far more aggressive looking to score. These 5-7 point games from him aren't doing us a lick of good.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nash needs to be more aggressive on offense.

Kobe is guarding the opposing PG all night while having to carry us on offense as well. On the other end CP3 gets to relax on D while jumping passing lanes cos Nash refuses to make him work.

WTF is this?
Yawn

Blackace

lol Brown fucked his game up? Really? ROFL

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi

Oh come on now... don't start this system bullshit. Pau was becoming bitch in Phil's last year too. Ever since that series against the Mavs it's been nothing but downhill.

I've watched this dude become progressively more afraid of the paint over the years. He is not about that life anymore. He doesn't WANT to be about that life anymore. You really don't think he prefers to be taking these silly ass jumpers and shit now? He fucking loves it. I promise you that.

Let him be solid somewhere else. He can be some other teams 2012/13 Lamar Odom. I don't give a shit. He needs to go.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pau fell off harder than Amare

at least Amare can look decent for 20 games or so before his knees start oozing out of his ears

Blackace

Yeah I blame mike brown for global warming too.

This is not sarcastic. I think if we sacrifice him the world would be a better place. No more war, no more cancer, and no more knicks fans.
Tell me more Nori Chan

Top Bottom