• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

no defense

shooting bricks

FNK alright

lol well knicks made their last 2 3s as i was typing this. damn i had no idea we were 12 down, jesus.

no defense

shooting bricks

FNK alright

lol well knicks made their last 2 3s as i was typing this. damn i had no idea we were 12 down, jesus.
Again, it's going to be Illyasova/Dunleavy that'll kill the Knicks if it happens. If Knicks stop doing stupid switching and actually give effort on D they'll avoid having the terrible mismatches.

PBY

Banned
Pacer's own our soul. I'd prob tank to not have to face them before the ECF. Seriously, this fuckball-ass squad terrifies me.

Turned his right ankle, left to the locker room, hopefully it's not too bad.

ah damn that sucks. bulls playing with mad injuries too so i guess it sorta evens out?

Again, it's going to be Illyasova/Dunleavy that'll kill the Knicks if it happens. If Knicks stop doing stupid switching and actually give effort on D they'll avoid having the terrible mismatches.

yeah ilyasova is killing us. novak should be more like dunleavy. dude gave up a wide open 3, guy has such low confidence now :/

maybe, but it seemed to me like bron and wade realized that they were bron and wade and just took over that series.

edit: they get under our skin no doubt

Michael and Scottie had a pacer scare too, took them to seven games. What happened? Mj and pippen said fuck it we will rebound ourselves. It be pretty epic if wade and bron can replicate that this year.

iUTd2drT310C6.gif

I really don't mind playing Indy in the playoffs though. We need someone to rough us up before playing the Finals. I feel like we had it too breezy the first year

Top Bottom