• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Gay checks in, stands in the corner for two possessions.

edit: Ah, there he goes.

edit: lol, Blake has so many stupid spin moves and fakes, but it doesn't work nine out of ten times. The one in ten of course makes a SC highlight reel.

....Fields is starting over Gay. Am I seeing this correctly?

I feel so bad for you Toronto. I really do. This has to be worse than 02-09 Knicks.

Nah. This isn't even 1/10th as bad as the Isiah Knicks. Those teams signed a team full of all stars and 20 point scorers then couldn't make the playoffs and had a series of idiots coaching them.

...wow. I just realized the Jim Buss Lakers are the new Isiah Knicks. How long until all the big men start to get fat?

I figured this was going to be a tough game, but I didn't expect it to be a struggle offensively. We are taking way too many jump shots.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Haha, interesting quarter by Gay. Two alley-oops, a really terrible turnover and an air ball. Not bad for coming from Memphis to Toronto, clearing customs, passing a physical and then jumping into a game.

Haha, interesting quarter by Gay. Two alley-oops, a really terrible turnover and an air ball. Not bad for coming from Memphis to Toronto, clearing customs, passing a physical and then jumping into a game.

He just needed to get out of that bad Memphis situation into a winning culture.

Omega

Banned
Nah. This isn't even 1/10th as bad as the Isiah Knicks. Those teams signed a team full of all stars and 20 point scorers then couldn't make the playoffs and had a series of idiots coaching them.

...wow. I just realized the Jim Buss Lakers are the new Isiah Knicks. How long until all the big men start to get fat?

yeah but at least in his weird way, Isiah thought he was making the team better. And he actually got some decent talent, they just didn't give a shit when they were here though.

Colangelo seems like he's purposely trying to make Toronto bad. I thought Amir Johnson was the worst free agent signing ever. Then they top it off with Fields.

and he starts.

I don't mind that argument, but I've always felt that it's wrong for James/Wade/Bosh to call what they did a "sacrifice."

He's also recently said the Heat got more scrutiny during their first season together than this current Lakers squad. Which might be the case. But all of that scrutiny was brought on by himself. Had the decision never happened only to be followed by a parade guaranteeing 6+ championships, the Heat’s first year wouldn't have been anywhere near as scrutinized as it was.

Dudes an amazing player, best in the league right now, who will likely finish as one of the greatest of all time. He's still a little bitch.

Wait, Kidd is starting the 1st game of a b2b after having back issues again?

And he's supposed to guard Monta Ellis? Or will they have him on Mbah a Moute?

yeah but at least in his weird way, Isiah thought he was making the team better. And he actually got some decent talent, they just didn't give a shit when they were here though.

Colangelo seems like he's purposely trying to make Toronto bad. I thought Amir Johnson was the worst free agent signing ever. Then they top it off with Fields.

and he starts.

You shut your mouth! Amir Johnson is awesome. He's like our Haslem. Fields...he was trying to get Steve Nash by signing Fields so the Knicks couldn't trade him. It backfired and Fields isn't worth half that money, but it's only 3 years. That's like a 3/10 on the Jerome James/Eddy Curry scale of epic bad signings.

Colangelo sucks, but Zeke was on another level.

Remember, it's not Jennings or Ellis that usually kill the Knicks, it's Illyasova. His 3 point shooting + rebounding have always destroyed the Knicks.

Top Bottom