• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Jennings has bodied The Knicks before.
Yeah but he's had stinkers also. Illyasova has always had games ranging form solid to killer games.

EDIT: *pours one out for Ed Koch*

pour-one-out.jpg

kinda bleh 1st quarter, Dunleavy and Illysova are going to be nightmares for STAT to cover because he keeps switching. Knicks should go back to the 2-3 Zone.

Vire

I hate Indiana basketball.

Spo really needs to stop playing Battier. We have Miller and James Jones... use them.

Dude has been sucking.

I hate Indiana basketball.

Spo really needs to stop playing Battier. We have Miller and James Jones... use them.

Dude has been sucking.

I can understand holding out on Mike cause that dude is ready to break at any moment. But with JJ I don't get it, JJ's defense kinda blows but he makes threes at such a higher rate that half the time we can't even really tell.

Then there's this, lmao, and we never heard from him again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6d8dC0wXSI

Pimpwerx

I can understand holding out on Mike cause that dude is ready to break at any moment. But with JJ I don't get it, JJ's defense kinda blows but he makes threes at such a higher rate that half the time we can't even really tell.

Then there's this, lmao, and we never heard from him again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6d8dC0wXSI

We're shooting 50%. Offense isn't the issue so much as defense, and JJ brings nothing there. We'd be in a lot better shape if Bosh and Birdman weren't in foul trouble. PEACE.

We're shooting 50%. Offense isn't the issue so much as defense, and JJ brings nothing there. We'd be in a lot better shape if Bosh and Birdman weren't in foul trouble. PEACE.

That's true, but I just think about a lot of the shots that are getting missed that could be going in

Thankfully he isn't in there guarding West or George like Battier/LeBron cause that would not end well. I guess I just figured out why Spo doesn't play him...

Vire

That doesn't tell the whole story.

We are shooting 50% FG and 28% from the 3. 2-7 isn't going to cut it.

Guess whose at fault there?

Indiana is shooting 50% from the three. That's why we are losing, pretty much same stats in every other category.

Top Bottom