• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Cloudy

Banned
I've had enough of this Kobe passing crap. You need to play each game to your advantages in each game not some premeditated strategy.

Instead of punishing the midgets guarding Kobe, we are jacking 3 after 3. what the heck is this garbage? This is on Kobe if we lose...

Should have never watched this game. Jamison bailing them out in the second half.

D'antoni is such a bad coach. He has Nash to use in pnr to go against the zone and instead runs the same stupid set every time which leads to a jacked up 3 or long 2. No post ups. Never flashing Kobe to the ft line. Unreal. Stu is 10 times the coach mda is.

I don't get the point of bringing mda over and never letting Nash so his thing. Not even against a zone!

No adjustments all game. Can't believe a coach can do this much damage.

Least fun team to watch ever.

rubio is like no real threat to score, either from jumpers or driving layups. this was true last year before his acl tear. at 6'4 and as fast he is and as adept as can be with dribble penetratuin, hes gotta be able to finish at the rim above 45% or 48% or whatever sub 50 percentage hes at, i mean cmon now.

ryutaro's cutty

:(
Omar-Oh-Indeed.gif

Some reporter just asked if d'antoni is "concerned blowing a 29 point lead to a team as inept as the wolves"

He just laughed and was all nah they made some 3s. What a clown.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So I take it that it was a good idea to play some dota 2 and watch House of Cards instead of the game? Even though we won it did not sound like a fun win and I guess MDA is still a complete idiot. Once again thank you Jim Buss for you're idiotic hires.

Top Bottom