• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

novakaine.png

I haven't really been paying attention but what is the consensus on how Anthony Davis' rookie season has been going? I only caught the tail end of that NOH/LAL game last week and he got like zero burn down the stretch in favor of Robin Lopez.

LOL all Prigioni knew about football is that the coach are brothers.

Hey Carmelo finally scored!
I haven't really been paying attention but what is the consensus on how Anthony Davis' rookie season has been going? I only caught the tail end of that NOH/LAL game last week and he got like zero burn down the stretch in favor of Robin Lopez.
His D/reading of rotations isn't superhuman like people thought it'd be. Also he's getting pushed around.

exarkun

Walker is too dope.

Douglas is a fucking bum on defense, bits on every fucking stutter step and ball fake. Put Lin back in.

Oh man, KD almost unleashed a chaos dunk.
Rules of a chaos dunk is there has to be a guy reasonably close to attempt to stop the dunk + the player has to explode outta nowhere. I'll have to see this attempt.
Walker is too dope.

Douglas is a fucking bum on defense, bits on every fucking stutter step and ball fake. Put Lin back in.
That's Douglas. He only plays D at one speed, bite on every fake. Paul Pierce used to feast on him as a Knick.

He hasn't gotten 36 MPG because Ryan Anderson is having a great year and he's not big enough to play center. His offense has been very good, his defense has been up-and-down. He was dominant against LA before Monty turned on the tank though.

Still has all the tools to be DPotY and MVP caliber if he gets bigger, more aware, and more consistent (which are the three things all rookies need to improve and are easiest to improve)

KingGondo

Banned
Rules of a chaos dunk is there has to be a guy reasonably close to attempt to stop the dunk + the player has to explode outta nowhere. I'll have to see this attempt.
It would have qualified. It would have been a career highlight for KD, no joke.

I'll post a link when I find one.

exarkun

I dont really understand McHale.

He's fine with leaving harden in, no matter what. I can understand taking Lin out when he sucks, but now it seems like he takes Lin out just out of habit. With Lin in, we're tapping dat ass and he's getting easy dimes.

Mchale takes him out, puts douglas in, he gives up points at the defensive end AND doesn't help with the offensive flow. We lose points, in three minutes he puts Lin back in. Smh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont really understand McHale.

He's fine with leaving harden in, no matter what. I can understand taking Lin out when he sucks, but now it seems like he takes Lin out just out of habit. With Lin in, we're tapping dat ass and he's getting easy dimes.

Mchale takes him out, puts douglas in, he gives up points at the defensive end AND doesn't help with the offensive flow. We lose points, in three minutes he puts Lin back in. Smh.

McHale can't handle starting pg's, simple as that.

Parsons brought it tonight.

How many games does it take for a player to qualify for 6th man honors? Amar'e has been the best sixth man in the league by far since coming back from injury.

How many games does it take for a player to qualify for 6th man honors? Amar'e has been the best sixth man in the league by far since coming back from injury.
eeeeeeeehhhh let's calm down a bit. The guy playing for the Clips is pretty damn good there.
Nah I though he worked with dream all summer.
Nah, most of it was rehab and strengthening his knees. He spent almost 3 weeks on Hakeem's place with Chandler dropping by and other NBA guys, but Stoudemire stayed the longest.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey he already paid him like $100,000 for 2.5 weeks of training, plus $50k from Tyson Chandler. And let's face it, he stole money from Javale McGee.

It's the job of the player to take something away from the Dream, for example Dwight hasn't done shit with what he was taught.

Dream should charge all these rich bitches who haven't done shit with their careers even more. It's not Dream's fault these guys are stupid as shit.

Bobcats getting a dose of....

tumblr_mgca5nYN9e1s2eb2vo6_250.gif

alba

Little is the new Big
Slowing pulling away thank god, but Nate with his fucking pull up transition 3s, come on man.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
eeeeeeeehhhh let's calm down a bit. The guy playing for the Clips is pretty damn good there.

Nah, most of it was rehab and strengthening his knees. He spent almost 3 weeks on Hakeem's place with Chandler dropping by and other NBA guys, but Stoudemire stayed the longest.

Ok well the dream taught him well in those weeks.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
LOL @ Skanks trying to get Stat's attention.

He ain't about dat life anymore

Matrix

Christ get Toney out of the game.

Rockets need a new coach badly.

Top Bottom