• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

where is that Knicks taped gif?

nK1TJ.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
With such a nice win by the Cavs, Spurs move within 30 games of locking up HCA through the playoffs

KD and Uncle Drew would a be dream come true. I would stan that team. Kyrie's father did an excellent job on him though. If only Westbrook worked on his skills the way Kyrie's father made him.

I once read about how much Acie Law IV's dad work his ass off so I thought he was going to turn out great.

Boy was I wrong....

Wizman23

Banned
Kyrie Irving makes all the big shots Lebron James missed at the same point in their careers. I have no problem with Lebron coming back to Cleveland in 15 months as long as he realizes he will be playing 2nd fiddle to Kyrie. Kid is un fucking real.

Bron Bron takes his talents back to Lake Erie in 14, though.
Just like the Lakers are gonna win this year.
Yeah, cause Dan Gilbert is totally gonna let that happen again.

And something something max deal.
lol you think Kyrie is gonna stay in Cleveland? All I know is Kyrie is not a cavalier in 2015, There'll be a big market out there matching whatever Cleveland will pay.

Kacar

I usually just lurk in this thread sometimes and I dont get to watch nearly any cavs game but Kyrie has to have like the best FG% in close games under 2 minutes it seems, he never misses clutch shots.

Top Bottom