• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Just like the Lakers are gonna win this year.

lol you think Kyrie is gonna stay in Cleveland? All I know is Kyrie is not a cavalier in 2015, There'll be a big market out there matching whatever Cleveland will pay.

No big market will be able to. For Irving to leave, he'll have to take less (which is certainly possible. See: LBJ, Bosh.), and wait until he's unrestricted.

Is Michael Kidd-Gilchrist ok? Heard he was taken off in a stretcher. Can't find any info.
Knocked in the back of the head, ended up like this:

tumblr_m7uxjoynS31rzrbozo1_500.gif

That would be quite the spectacle to see James actually go back to Cleveland. I don't know that I would bet on it happening, though. I wouldn't put the odds at 50/50, at least. Maybe 3 to 1 against. But if not Miami, I'd say Cleveland has a decent shot.

LOL @ these delusional Heat fans thinking Bron won't jump ship and team up with Irving.

LeBron will be playing with house money and more important, LeBron wants to be liked.

He's already broken his championship cherry so the better story would be the prodigal son returning to where he started. Will make him that much more lovable.

He tried wearing the black hat in the first season; it didn't work.

And by the time Irving could leave Cleveland (unrestricted), Wade and Bosh will be physically dead.

Why would LeBron stay there?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden with a triple double.. congrats to da beard.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
James Harden with the def. rebound for his 1st ever triple-double, runs for the fast break, makes the basket and one. Badass.

Top Bottom