• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Wizman23

Banned
Hope all of you guys are doing well. Dan Gilbert is a business man. Both he and Lebron are well past "The Letter". At this point I would be shocked in Lebron wasn't a Cavalier summer of 14, and think it has been the plan all along. K Jack thanks again for all the laptop advice awhile back. I instead ended of building a desktop PC.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So he can take more shots away from James Harden?

Harden is the last person that needs to worry about his shots being taken away. Sessions plays about 8 more mins a game than Toney and only takes like 3/4 more shots a game and produces better.

If I had to choose between either I'd take Sessions even though I find them both garbo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Duncan will be fine. I'm sure he could still play but Pop made some bs up to keep him out the game.

Welp... Duncan's career ends via injury like Barkley.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Uh oh...

Remember the last time you were over-confident?

The DAT meme?

Remember how that turned out?

You are the 5pur5' Konex...

We've been playing great without Duncan

4-0 without him the last 2 weeks

This team is built around Parker not Manu or Duncan

Matrix

We've been playing great without Duncan

4-0 without him the last 2 weeks

This team is built around Parker not Manu or Duncan

Duncan hater. How quickly you turned on the old man. For shame Jobs for shame.

This tweet sums it up:

Got to tip your cap to the Wizards, they played hard and didn't give up even after they took out our franchise cornerstone.

looks like i missed some great basketball tonight. good win over the kings, but funny seeing carmelo break his 20 pts pre game spree on a night like this of all times. gonna catch the replays soon. im mad they didnt have novak do alley oops and shit with a 50 point lead tonight.

also, kyrie is the truth. gotta catch up with that game as well.

by the way silver linings playbook was excellent. jennifer lawrence <3 <3 <3

diehard

Fleer
i really assume Reilo's "superior SF" is going to stop getting outplayed by Marvin Williams and Demarre Carrol and the Blazers will win this.

Matrix

His defense isn't even a concern. Its the fact that he's a ballhog. This guy doesn't distribute for shit.

Kinda like Toney. Both are bitches.

"Scola with the disgraceful flop "

I miss a good Rockets Scola flop now and then.

masud

Banned
7643aa2bjw1e1g2xitsuzj.jpg

I like this image. Statmire beastin'. **spills some liquor for spyphon**

diehard

Fleer
I know this is going to come back and bite me in the ass but i'll say it anyway.

Randy Foye was a good pickup for the Jazz.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Looks like they are saying Duncan walked out of of the AT&T center without crutches. I'm crossing my fingers...

I think he wasn't moving just to play it safe

He did the same thing vs. the Warriors in 09. Didn't look bad but he just stayed down.

He didn't even have a sprain.

I think he wasn't moving just to play it safe

He did the same thing vs. the Warriors in 09. Didn't look bad but he just stayed down.

He didn't even have a sprain.

Hopefully that's the case and it's nothing major. I'd hate to see his career end like this.

DominoKid

just saw the cavs/FThunder highlights.

kyrie always finds new ways to amaze me. going 1 on 5 in the clutch and giving KD & Russ WORK. he's just gifted. they need to get him some help ASAP cause i'm trying to see him cook in the playoffs.

it feels so dirty for a Duke player to be my favorite player in the league.

just saw the cavs/FThunder highlights.

kyrie always finds new ways to amaze me. going 1 on 5 in the clutch and giving KD & Russ WORK. he's just gifted. they need to get him some help ASAP cause i'm trying to see him cook in the playoffs.

it feels so dirty for a Duke player to be my favorite player in the league.

He didn't even play for Duke.

Top Bottom