• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Raptors' energy level is entirely different now. The crowd had become pretty quiet in recent weeks, but they seem pretty loud.

Gay is going off right now.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Pau has been pretty great today.

And he's already at 32 mins wow. Just started watching shortly after the half but it is getting ridiculous how short D'Antonis bench is and how just refuses to play bench guys even when they somehow manage to play well.

edit:I realize Sacre is currently the backup but Pau is gonna rest at some point.

It's all about Gay now in Toronto. Holy crap @ that team's energy. He hasn't even sat yet, played all 15 minutes.

Can they just trade Bargs to LA? Right now?

Brinbe

Then it's a good thing you're not gonna make the playoffs. PEACE.

Fuck if I care, trading for Gay isn't about this season. We finally have a young, solid core to look forward to.

Lowry/DD/Gay/Amir/Val or if we wanna go small

Lowry/Ross/DD/Gay/Amir

Trade Bargs for whatever we can and find a real backup PG to replace Lucas' chucking ass.

Pimpwerx

Fuck if I care, trading for Gay isn't about this season. We finally have a young, solid core to look forward to.

Lowry/DD/Gay/Amir/Val or if we wanna go small

Lowry/Ross/DD/Gay/Amir

I'm just saying. At some point, you'll have to accept that you also traded for Playoff Gay. PEACE.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What a f'n steal we got. Gay is playing like he did last year.

Y'all coming around to the trade now? hahaha

I will give it more than two home games to decide how the trade pans out and lets see how they handle Bargs return. The five and a half quarters of play have been good though.

I'm just saying. At some point, you'll have to accept that you also traded for Playoff Gay. PEACE.

I am at a loss for what you are trying to say, but we didn't really lose much except for cap space (which for toronto doesnt actually matter because we would never sign anyone)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I am at a loss for what you are trying to say, but we didn't really lose much except for cap space (which for toronto doesnt actually matter because we would never sign anyone)

Exactly. At least we traded Calderon for something.. even if it did cost us Davis. I was really worried BC would just sit on his hands with Calderon's expiring contract.

Top Bottom