• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

I'm convinced w/o Paul the Clippers would get destroyed by any veteran team (Spurs, Celtics) in a 7 game series. I've seen them play like this so many times, and just when I think they're turned a corner they play disorganized again.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

This season that white ghetto was breached by a black character who is introduced as some jungle fever lover, with just enough screen time to have sex and mutter a couple of lines about wanting more of a relationship. A black dildo would have sufficed and cost less.

lol kareem

men_on_books_in_living_color.gif

The Clippers have played bad basketball recently because they don't have CP3, but I have to wonder how much of their early record and MOV was because of super flukey bench performance early in the season that's gone and won't come back. I mean, they're probably playing the Warriors in the first-round and is:

CP3
Crawful
Barnes
Griffin
DeAndre

much better than:

Curry
Jack
Klay
Lee
Bogut

I'm not sure. Does anyone really believe in a team where Matt Barnes and DeAndre Jordan can be argued as the third best player on the roster?

The Clippers have played bad basketball recently because they don't have CP3, but I have to wonder how much of their early record and MOV was because of super flukey bench performance early in the season that's gone and won't come back. I mean, they're probably playing the Warriors in the first-round and is:

CP3
Crawful
Barnes
Griffin
DeAndre

much better than:

Curry
Jack
Klay
Lee
Bogut

I'm not sure. Does anyone really believe in a team where Matt Barnes and DeAndre Jordan can be argued as the third best player on the roster?

hopefully people have stopped overrating Bledsoe

DominoKid

CP3
Crawful
Barnes
Griffin
DeAndre

much better than:

Curry
Jack
Klay
Lee
Bogut

no because JCrossover is clearly 3rd best.

i think GSW can be really interesting in the playoffs though.

Bread

Banned
bass has been crashing the boards consistenly today, maybe the sully injury motivated him to be more aggressive.

Nelo Ice

Banned

CP3
Crawful
Barnes
Griffin
DeAndre

much better than:

Curry
Jack
Klay
Lee
Bogut

Sounds about right. Clips rely way too much on their bench and that's about the least reliable thing come playoff time. Also doesn't help that 2 of their best players are incredibly temperamental in Crawful and Barnes.

Top Bottom