• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

linsivvi

'Antoni was the main problem with his inability to take advantage of the team's strength. Dude was so stubburn that he didn't play other guys until his job was on the line and the players started asking him to give other guys a look. Even then he didn't want to adjust his pg oriented system. Woodson stepped in and saved the Knicks past the midway point of the season. And it wasn't a fluke as the team has only gotten better this season.

Truth. Most overrated coach in the history of the league.

Fuck Jim Buss.

Just wait for the stories about how Kobe can talk to him in Italian and motivate him towards greatness. Then D'Antoni will pressure the team into trading for Gallinari and Belinelli so he can have the whole set.

I cannot root for a team that features Bargnani. I don't know how you do it. On the other hand a team that can fleece the Lakers into taking that piece of crap is worth rooting for. That said, I really don't think it'll happen unless Mitch resigns and Jim Buss takes over everything.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Knicks doing well in the regular season was never in question for me. I hate to talk about the playoffs before the ASG but I had faith too in them during the regular season. Also Next years FA moris will be rocking this unless I find something even more horrific...

front.jpg

masud

Banned
With the moves they made it was pretty obvious that the Knicks were gonna be in the top half of the east this year if you actually watched them last season. The only delusional ones were the cats that were predicticting that this team would somehow not improve over the one that started Mike Bibby for weeks at a time. Overall Knicks age are a pretty sensible bunch, it's the reason we've never lost an avatar bet. (hi moris)

Maybe they would not make fun of you if you weren't making that exact same prediction every year, saying they'd play 66% winning basketball the year they signed Amare, and the following year. It's just empty words, eventually it's bound to happen. I know plenty of Knicks fans who thought Marbury and Curry would get the Knicks the 4th seed at least. It's not about being realistic for them, it's called trying to enjoy the ride. Which is fine when you're not delusional. But don't act like it's all about keeping it real or whatever, like some know what's happening. I was surprised by their results this season, everyone really is in truth, I do not enjoy it less...

Do we have a Knicks version of Green Shinobi/Puddles?

Because that is truly spot on...

oh god bargnani is (might be?) back...

how much longer until he starts and sees 35+ mins a game?

I'm guessing he'll be up to that by his second game, and will continue to be "featured" because of his indispensable "floor spacing" until the trade deadline.

Unless LA snaps him up first to load up for their championship run.

The #Clippers have contacted the #Celtics about Kevin Garnett. Offer would include Caron Butler and Beldsoe.

Clips will probably have to replace Butler with DeAndre to get this done.

CP3+Griffin+KG would be unbelievably good though.

Someone in Knicks-GAF would've shut chars up long ago if that was the case. Hell I've been here since '06, I would've told him to shut up myself.

Tom Penny

Clips will probably have to replace Butler with DeAndre to get this done.

CP3+Griffin+KG would be unbelievably good though.

Don't they need someone like Pierce to help them close more than KG. Are thy going to have Crawford try to close out all the games? Granted Pierce has regressed but has no fear.

Top Bottom