• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Interesting doc from lakers ground: How efficient players are in the post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmfdINmLntkUdEtkb0JQVVBtMTFUSzhZTTRFZDBMMmc#gid=0

Apparently despite being a guard, Kobe Bryant is the most efficient post up player in the league? Damn son. Melo and Durant after that.

And surprisingly Gortat is the best big.

LeBron 23rd

Dwight 38 (lawd)
Pau 41 (lawd)

Edit: Also, Lakers have destroyed Nashes mental state.

Steve Nash said:
"I just go home at night and lie awake trying to figure it out," says Nash, who says he slept only three hours the night before. "I keep asking myself, 'What am I not doing?'"

KingJ2002

Jim fucked this season by playing politics when he needed to ensure wins to keep his star players and a future.

Right this ship Jim.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer was kept off the All Star team due to some elaborate international diabolic conspiracy, and the Lakers are playing piss poor basketball.

What a world I've stepped into. :(

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...elo-anthony-signed-my-honey-nut-cheerios-box/

BBeEIKHCEAAkj5z.jpg-large-480x480.jpg

Haha, Melo's pretty cool

such an obvious shop

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I feel like Duhon's travel dance from last year's playoffs gave him at least 5 more years in the league before people remember he's Chris Duhon and stop giving him money.

The thread title needs to include Lakers season starts tonight.
:(

By the way all those who warned us about Dwight, you were so right. Now it makes the whole Van Gundy situation so much more understandable, and I actually feel for Stan.

The thread title needs to include Lakers season starts tonight.
:(

By the way all those who warned us about Dwight, you were so right. Now it makes the whole Van Gundy situation so much more understandable, and I actually feel for Jeff.

The only time I've watched him play a lot was the 2009 NBA Finals, it now looks like that was his peak. This Dwight is a poor imitation of that.

h3ro

Boozer was kept off the All Star team due to some elaborate international diabolic conspiracy, and the Lakers are playing piss poor basketball.

What a world I've stepped into. :(

It's the world a team deserter deserves.

Your cries about Reinsdorf being a terrible owner fall on my JD & The Straight Shot filled ears.

shira

The only time I've watched him play a lot was the 2009 NBA Finals, it now looks like that was his peak. This Dwight is a poor imitation of that.

Yeesh he just got off back surgery. You see him for one series and you brand him an over the hill 27 year old. Would you have preferred he Bynum the season?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, Nick Friedell (Bulls beat writer for the ESPN) is arguing that the Bulls should not have made a Melo for Deng/Noah.

This ridiculous city. Thankfully, the other radio guys are killing him for it.

linsivvi

Mutiny or not, you cannot fire 2 head coaches in one season and retain credibility as an organization.

What legitimate coach would accept that job in the near future if they did this?

The one who fucks your daughter would, but that boat has sailed.

Hiring Antoni over him is the ultimate insult a coach could get.

charsace

Holy shit, Nick Friedell (Bulls beat writer for the ESPN) is arguing that the Bulls should not have made a Melo for Deng/Noah.

Dude is crazy. Sexual MAsik could be starting for you guys and it wouldn't be a problem since Noah isn't much of an offensive player.

Was that you who just called in and said he's an idiot?

Emwitus

Pi post made it without the kobe gif? C'mon son lol

“We’re both so conscious of wanting to shoot 50 percent, that sometimes you wish you had that Kobe (Bryant) thought, where you just don’t care,” Wade said. “We talk about it all the time. It sucks at times, but it’s who we are.”

And Imma frame this post right here on my bedroom wall, thank you.

PBY

Banned

Allstar == allstar + good bench player. Don't see the problem.

/fuckenbulls

Omega

Banned

how would that make the bulls better?

lulz

"early in my career, when I didn't have the best player in the game playing beside me and had to be the 1st option offensively, I didn't care about efficiency, now that I have a top 10 PF and LeBron, I can be more efficient with my shots--tee hee, fuck kobe"

he shot 49% from the field in three different years before Lebron and Bosh and one of them was on a roster with Michael Beasley, Shawn Marion and Udonis Haslem as the next best players on the team. Wade is a chump, but his efficiency cant be undermined

Cloudy

Banned
Fucking Nash is conceding the season already.

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8880530/steve-nash-lakers-struggling

Nash has told his coach -- hot-seated Mike D'Antoni -- that he's willing to play any role in any offense. He has tried everything up to and including getting healthier food on the team plane, but nothing's working.

Will it ever?

"That's yet to be seen, I guess. I think we have a chance. Maybe not this year. Maybe it's next year. But we have a ton of talent and an organization with great history. If Dwight stays [after this season], we have the pieces. We just have to figure out how to put it all together."

You can't have a supposed leader talking about next year. Trade his ass to Toronto at the deadline!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know things are bad when you're hoping your FO trades for Mozgov

DO IT CHO

Cloudy

Banned
Screw you Konex. If anything Nash deserves a trade to a contender, he has been classy throughout the whole 3 seasons he has been here.

I'm so sorry he expected to ride Kobe's coattails to a ring here. Well, we suck and he's a big reason why. This defeatist attitude stinks and any other player would be CRUSHED for the same thing.

edit: HA!

Top Bottom