• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

I'll co-sign with you laker-agers on this one. I hate how little Nash/Dwight PnR there has been.

dwight doesnt like the PnR and wants the ball in the post, so hes been given touches there. Even tho hes what, the third best post option on the team? and a 20% turnover rate in the post? lol.
I didnt really notice Demar was such a good post player, but Synergy says he is. damn

dwight doesnt like the PnR and wants the ball in the post, so hes been given touches there. Even tho hes what, the third best post option on the team? lol.

Sacre has more low post moves than Dwight!
Who ever is feeding him (cousin) this BS, they need to be shown the road before they destroy Dwight's future.

Emwitus

We've won more games with Morris starting than with Nash. Maybe we should do that!

our easiest schedule was at the start of teh season cloudy, although i agree nash is a liability on defense.....have you seen morris run the fast break?

thekad

Banned
First of all those stats aren't really close

And while LeBron is clearly worlds apart as a playmaker than Durant, him always being in offensive systems with point guards who couldn't create if their lives depended on it help pump up those assists, not to mention not having anyone else on the team but him being able to grab a board to save their lives.

But Durants efficiency is something stupid. 50,40,90. You'd say anyone that puts that up is unguardable, but when you realize Durant is 6'10 it makes it even more ridiculous.

I'd peg Durant for the MVP right now because that's just some ridiculous shit offensively combined with a great record.

Chalmers can create. Lebron is just much better at it. Put Lebron on the Thunder and he'd lead them in assists, too.

Omega

Banned
Guess who leads all SGs in assists....

i think they just make up stats for some players

i remember in like 03 gunbert averaged 8apg. fuck outta here with that shit. dude didn't even pass 8 times a month

edit - you edited your post. i was responding to "kobe leads all sg in assists"

thekad

Banned
14-28 Hornets favored against the Rockets tonight. People have finally caught on to how bad we are. Maybe we'll start winning again now.

Bill Simmons' trade to turn the Celtics season around:

knicks_celtics_67_g_mp_576.jpg

John Wall looks like a completely different player this year
Have you seen his teammates in the Starting Lineup? Two legit bigs (one of them can be a 20/10 guy in the East), Beal, and Webster. Closest thing to an idiot is Nene, and he's nowhere near Blatche/McGee bad.
Wait, what? Thats the entire team for three guys.

they can't field a full squad.
I'm sure they can grab some NBDL guys.

I can't even imagine Wall not having Beal.

I mean dude played with Young, Arenas and Crawford with non shooters at the 3 his whole career.

I mean, think about that.

Fuck

Top Bottom