• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
we're gonna fuck this up

i've already resigned myself

play me off, keyboardcats

HENDOJESUSSSSSS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You're such a clown. LeBron didn't have the cojones to take a jumper like that at the same age.

Are you fucking serious? It's terrible basketball. It takes him 7 seconds to get the ball to midcourt and he settles for an insanely long 3.

Yeah its great that it went in but the Raptors would have taken that as the last possession of the game every single time.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You know, say what you will about OKC fans (and I've said plenty!) but at least they don't hype up Sefalosha the way that Knicks-age hypes up Shumpert.

DY_nasty

You know, say what you will about OKC fans (and I've said plenty!) but at least they don't hype up Sefalosha the way that Knicks-age hypes up Shumpert.

they don't have time

ibaka needs all the hype he can get to justify that contract

eh hell be fine. he put up decent numbers on his games so far this season but tonight was just a bad night for everybody. freakin stat had the best stat line for this team tonight

you should be more worried about your team missing the playoffs

reilo

Again Knicks-age with that "but what about your team!" bullshit lol.

Yeah, I'm worried about my team missing the playoffs after I pegged them to win 25-30 games before the season began. You got it!

DY_nasty

eh hell be fine. he put up decent numbers on his games so far this season but tonight was just a bad night for everybody. freakin stat had the best stat line for this team tonight

shhh

i'd rather portland sneak in so we can get their pick next year

reilo

Clippers guy: "Is there any way on earth that Lillard can guard Bledsoe?"

The fuck?

DY_nasty

any of you dudes play dragons dogma? looking for a new rpg and it looks pretty good

One of my favorite games of last year. Kind of a meeting between Skyrim and Souls games.

Doesn't take itself too seriously, moderate difficulty, dragging down griffins by the ears never stops making you feel like a boss

that and xcom are my games of the year

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
everyone knows this.

the only debate is who is the bigger fraud Nets or Knicks

Cant we just have them both be huge frauds and love every moment of it. Though I'd prefer for the Knicks to be worse just so Knicks-age turns into this years Lakers-age.

"thanks #rednation :)

That's some Royce White shit there

#BeWell

rando14

One of my favorite games of last year. Kind of a meeting between Skyrim and Souls games.

Doesn't take itself too seriously, moderate difficulty, dragging down griffins by the ears never stops making you feel like a boss

that and xcom are my games of the year

cool thanks. Saw the expansion thread in Gaming section, does that include the expansion AND the regular game if I'm reading that right? Game right now is selling for like $30 used, might just wait until April then

DY_nasty

cool thanks. Saw the expansion thread in Gaming section, does that include the expansion AND the regular game if I'm reading that right? Game right now is selling for like $30 used, might just wait until April then

yeah just hold off

its a great game, and i bought it 2 months ago, but yes - i'm pissed because capcom is all about some SUPER ULTIMATE EDITION: ARCADE VERSION bullshit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You know the nets havent beat us in like seven years? And weve been shit for most of it.

Same with the Knicks.

We own everything NY and you have no fucking idea how much that pleases me.

DY_nasty

reilo, lillard's defense is hot ass

bledsoe might turn the ball over flying past him too fast but that's about it

Top Bottom