• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Embarassing. I blame Casey for spacing out while the Cavs went on a 12-0 run and the guys he had on the floor were gassed and just jacked long 3s.

Also, I blame Irving for being good.

I'm so torn on Golden State games these days. I don't want them to win too much or they might overtake the Clippers... but if they lose too much, they might face the Clippers in the first round. The Clippers' biggest struggles have been against teams that shoot the 3 ball well. Speaking of the Clippers' struggles, I wonder how many in a row we'll have to lose before Chauncey comes back for 3 more games and sits out again until the playoffs.

That was some great defense on Kyrie's 3.

Why would you close out on a guy that fast all the way out there? He was waiting for the pick, he was playing the right kind of D for the situation. Don't get it twisted, Kyrie's shot was the worst kind of hero ball. That doesn't go in he looks like the goat.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
someone please just dress tyrus up like a hooker and leave him in larry brown's office

exarkun

someone please just dress tyrus up like a hooker and leave him in larry brown's office

LOL, gotta put some blow in his pockets too tho since Larry is in the Big D now.

Yo Thomas missing wide open shots and dunks, didn't know it that bad. My condolences.

eeew
613x459.jpg

613x459.jpg

Top Bottom