• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Branduil

image.php

The fuck? lol

Anime character of the year.

exarkun

Patterson sucks...dunno what he did over the summer but it was not enough. Defense lags, and he doesn't move his feet fast enough. He just added a token three ball to his shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Great dude tho.

John Wall has morphed into what everyone thought he should be, and all it took was some soooore ass knees.

Its only been a few games...

but he does look better. knee injuries have a way of waking up guys who play too fast.

Ariza feels entitled a lot of the time. There are times where he gets this look in his eyes like fuck you, ima do me, looks Wall off and then brings the ball up the court to shoot some dumb shit.

To be fair to him he plays great D so I guess he feels entitled to a couple of dumb shots, but yea...

But with Wall being able to penetrate as well as he does having Beal and Webster on the perimeter is just a better starting lineup overall.

Kind of depressed that Wall was injured. I think he would have been an all-star this year.

mhi

Ariza feels entitled a lot of the time. There are times where he gets this look in his eyes like fuck you, ima do me, looks Wall off and then brings the ball up the court to shoot some dumb shit.

To be fair to him he plays great D so I guess he feels entitled to a couple of dumb shots, but yea...

But with Wall being able to penetrate as well as he does having Beal and Webster on the perimeter is just a better starting lineup overall.

Thx. Ill try and catch a game soon and see who this Webster is.

BTW Raps are hands down must see TV.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
kemba is this entire team.... man

lol ben gordon still ready to beat steisma's ass

And finally it's over. What a beating, and to make it worse Kidd may have aggravated his back injury. At least Stoudemire looked good again, guy played 27 minutes and continued to make strides

Kurt Thomas better start tomorrow, or Hoford/Smith/Johnson are going to ANNIHILATE them in the paint. Knicks need some Unpleasant Demeanor Ball immediately, because they can't play a small lineup against Atlanta.

exarkun

No matter what you say DY, i still love Ben Gordon.

The bulls game against the Celtics with the nut grab...damn. He can play fuckball forever for clowning on KG.

Top Bottom