• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wooh! Batum got a triple double on that rebound! Two triple doubles in a week!

Cloudy

Banned
Clipps lost this game when they let Matthews get a layup and 1 off a bricked 3. Just horrific in that situation. They also gave Hickson fts on a looseball foul

Omega

Banned
I hate iso plays to end a game. Run a real play, you fools.

who coaches anymore?

"alright guys, i want you to go out there and pretend like it's rec-league. just play hard!"

or if you have a go to scorer just give him the ball and let him take a contested fadeaway

Emwitus

Guess who would be making those decisions normally?

The guy who's definitely not overrated.

At least he's not bitter about Deron leaving like a certain Magic fan.

his secretly wishing for rondo.....like that girl you hate on while stalking her facebook.

Jesus shuttlesworth at the Garden tomorrow, wish I didnt have to work so I could see it live. should be great theater. Boston will probably play well, hated rival and they need to break their streak of shitty play in the worst way.

Well, that was a strange ending and the Pacers might get an apology from the league, but I'll take any win against fuckball.

Earl Watson super clutch offensive rebounding out of nowhere, lol.

Al Jefferson deserves the praise that other skilled and clutch players get...

linsivvi

Well, that was a strange ending and the Pacers might get an apology from the league, but I'll take any win against fuckball.

Earl Watson super clutch offensive rebounding out of nowhere, lol.

Al Jefferson deserves the praise that other skilled and clutch players get...

Didn't watch the end. What happened there?

linsivvi

They reinstated him. So that mean the whitemare getting better not continuing... At least they are working to solve the issue.

They said they've addressed the major issues, but we don't have the details. Honestly unless Royce agrees to undergo treatment, it's not going to get better. He has some serious issues.

do you really think he's not gonna go on his hashtag spree again within a week?

I don't know is he? I don't pay attention to no fucking irrelevant ass Royce White. The only thing I know about Royce White is what GAF tells me.

They said they've addressed the major issues, but we don't have the details. Honestly unless Royce agrees to undergo treatment, it's not going to get better. He has some serious issues.

I see. I thought he looked semi-normal off that PTI interview.

Top Bottom