• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Tom Penny

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33
Solid #NBA source tells me the Boston @Celtics are fearing a possible torn ACL for Rajon #Rondo. Results from MRI coming soon. Updates ASAP.

Glad I switched to a Lakers fan...

Omega

Banned
I think he's the best too. He's on pace to top Anthony Davis' block record and Rondo's steal record this year, if that doesn't say defensive beast I don't know what does.

it's college. calm down

plenty of players look like decent or good defenders in college and get exposed hard in the pros

i haven't watched kentucky in awhile but he was awful offensively in the first two or three games. he appeared to be nothing other than emeka okafor II

Pimpwerx

Cole has learned to run the pnr a little better this season, but mostly he's shooting better from the perimeter and has learned to finish at the rim. He's not getting swatted nearly as much, or missing as many bunnies. PEACE.

Yeah and you're going to look for any tiny thing to go anti-Heat, so what's your point?

Lewis was the one standing there when Sully kept walking into him and kept going. Somehow Lewis is the bitch LOL
So we going to ignore Lewis never breaking his hands and locking in a choke? Wow. If Sullinger isn't an idiot and pushed Lewis he doesn't even get a tech.

C'mon dude. You're better than this. Don't be like the LLLs.

So we going to ignore Lewis never breaking his hands and locking in a choke? Wow. If Sullinger isn't an idiot and pushed Lewis he doesn't even get a tech.

C'mon dude. You're better than this. Don't be like the LLLs.

I really don't give a fuck if you think I'm like the LLLs. You see what you see I see what I see

Top Bottom