• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Jeff-DSA

So Paul George makes the all-star team and he is already flopping for FTs to screw the Jazz at the end of the game? Lucky that karma kicked in for once.

Has there ever been a team to get screwed by flop FTs to close a game more than the Jazz? Seems way too common around here.

diehard

Fleer
Bald go to bed, you are a sloppy drunk.

I assume the TWolves are officially eliminated from the playoffs after losing to the Cats twice?

charsace

Saw this on realgm:
TURBOZONE_Long-Term-Plans-.gif

The Raptors are lucky they're the only game in town for the entire country. They need in-country competition again, which would hopefully be better than the Grizz were in Vancouver (i.e. pathetic). A team in Montreal would be really sweet.

McLemore future.

If McLemore wasn't small for the SG position I'd be all about taking him, he's closer to PG size though and with Kemba already being undersized that gives me pause. Just like Shabazz he isn't that great at creating offense and he's worse at drawing fouls. A lot of our fanbase is lining up behind him though, but I'm still solidly in the Noel/Shabazz camp.

damn thats awesome

I feel ashamed that I gave up on the game, it was pissing me off too much to keep watching.

I think Noel is way better than any other player in this draft.

He probably won't go #1 though because Kentucky might be horrible enough to miss the tournament.

I think he's the best too. He's on pace to top Anthony Davis' block record and Rondo's steal record this year, if that doesn't say defensive beast I don't know what does.

werent you guys down a dozen or so in the first half as well? coming back and winning like this gotta feel great.

It was around 18 at one point. The Wolves are playing without Shved, Love, and Pekovic too. We were looking pretty damn pathetic and I was raging way too much for a saturday night. I'm looking pretty foolish now though

DY curse

No first pick bro. It's easier to accept it than to deny it

At the least I want us to be in the top 3, so I can hope that one of the teams above us passes on Noel/Shabazz and takes someone else.

Shobazz is really fat and slow while B-Mac is more Arron Afflalo/Brandon Rush, tho he could break out and be really good. Still don't know why there isn't more hype around Smart, he's a crappy shooter and gets a lot of turnovers but his size, motor and defensive instincts are awesome.

masud

Banned
After careful consideration I have decided that Boston winning would be best for comedic reasons. Go C’s!

edit: No Rondo? Fuck me, C's gonna get that work....

Top Bottom