• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

kobecookin.gif

Pimpwerx

Lakers winning today = Zig Zags winning the Rumble..

tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif

Oh shit! Rumble tonight? Thanks for the reminder, man.

Again, I ask why Kobe doesn't play like this all the time? This is MVP-level, not that dumbass chucker bullshit he was doing all season. He's making his team better and still getting buckets. He's getting better looks. How can such a smart guy play so stupid? PEACE.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Great win. Hopefully we build on this momentum. I just want to make the god damn playoffs at this point...

And Kobe Bryant is out of this world. These last two games have been fucking surgical. There is nothing this dude can't do exceptionally well on the basketball court....

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
they should have traded Westbrook instead of Harden

For what? Westbrook is an essential cog to the team and he's still an elite player even with all his faults.

Realistically they could have given Ibaka a not-so-ridiculous contract. Or they could have simply amnestied Perkins.

Durant playing like shit on clutch lately.
hard to play in the clutch when you have your PG pulling up for threes with 20 seconds on the shot clock when you're down late in the fourth quarter or running around the court and passing you the ball where you have to jack up a difficult shot because he's used up all the shot clock.

First of all, Cloving I'd rather you stay and post. I really don't mind about cancelling the bet. Second, did everyone hear what Harlan said at the end there? I'm paraphrasing but: "OKC said they don't want to give the Lakers any momentum with a win today. They don't want this game to be the one that turns the season around". --> That's EXACTLY what I've been saying could happen all week and Harlan just echoed my sentiments almost verbatim. This was a huge win, it COULD turn things around and it also could be a fluke, but just from watching sports for so many goddamn years we've all seen this type of thing happen many times in the past. Just think about it for a minute, you know you've seen it too... where a team playing terrible most of the year has a 'momentum-shifting' game that swings the season for them. It doesn't make logical sense but there's other factors at play in sports besides logic and stats. Chemistry, confidence, morale, HEART, all of this shit sounds corny but it matters and today was evidence of that. Will it continue? I don't fucking know, they could lose the next one but my gut feeling says this was the turnaround game. That's all...

fertygo

hard to play in the clutch when you have your PG pulling up for threes with 20 seconds on the shot clock when you're down late in the fourth quarter or running around the court and passing you the ball where you have to jack up a difficult shot because he's used up all the shot clock.

He doing well all the year but on these road trip, I follow him because I'm an fan.. as faulty Westbrook is, he does learn to defer to KD this year.. majority of shot at 4th, shoot by Durant.

All loss in these road trip, Durant shoot like 30?% at 4th.

Top Bottom