• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

LA Gaf owes me for the win today

j9hc4Z9k4saWZ.jpg

I had a whole bucket of chicken that I offered to Jobu.

You can thank me for my efforts

The Heat are on cruise control this season, and still have the 1 seed. As long as they're healthy in the playoffs, that's all that matters. I don't think we want HCA in the Finals either. That 2-3-2 really works well for us. It's gonna be Heat-Thunder again, and I like our chances for a repeat. PEACE.

The Heat aren't the Spurs, i don't know if they can pull that type of strat off.

The Heat are 28-13, and the defending champs. What exactly are people looking for?

They just don't feel as dominant as before. They're losing to teams they shouldn't be losing to... that happens to every good team but it's happening a bit more often to the Heat than it should. I think the "post-ship hangover season" stuff is bs, it's not like they're not trying... lebron is having prob the best statistical season of his career so far, 55% from the field is unbelievable. Just over the past 14 games Miami has lost to: @Utah, @portland @indiana, @milwaukee, @detroit.

Vire

They just don't feel as dominant as before. They're losing to teams they shouldn't be losing to... that happens to every good team but it's happening a bit more often to the Heat than it should. I think the "post-ship hangover season" stuff is bs, it's not like they're not trying... lebron is having prob the best statistical season of his career so far, 55% from the field is unbelievable. Just over the past 14 games Miami has lost to: @Utah, @portland @indiana, @milwaukee, @detroit.

Dwyane was out for that Detroit game, and we just wooped their ass the last game.

People continue to give Dwyane shit, but he's shooting over 50% on the season...

The rest were due to rebound-gate. Chris is rebounding better now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dwyane was out for that Detroit game, and we just wooped their ass the last game.

People continue to give Dwyane shit, but he's shooting over 50% on the season...

The rest were due to rebound-gate. Chris is rebounding better now.

I'm not even harping on Wade that much this year but its not about his efficiency.

Miami needs someone to make things happen and create outside of just LBJ. I figure Wade is coasting or whatever, but after his bitchfits over the last two years I can't really trust him.

Vire

I'm not even harping on Wade that much this year but its not about his efficiency.

Miami needs someone to make things happen and create outside of just LBJ. I figure Wade is coasting or whatever, but after his bitchfits over the last two years I can't really trust him.

Dwyane has been making things happen, you guys just haven't seen it because it wasn't on National TV.

YOfySms.png

Trust me, he's having a great season thus far, just laid a clunker today.

Pimpwerx

They have played down to most of their opponents. There's not reason to play hard when coasting will get you a 1 or 2 seed with a higher probability of being healthy. PEACE.

KingGondo

Banned
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b4235vj

Get it done if you actually want to make the Finals, Presti.

Maybe this would make more sense for the Celtics' rebuild:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=baawax2
These are actually both pretty good.

As for all the "sky is falling" posters, talking about how we shouldn't have extended Ibaka and should trade YNB... We're still in line for a top 2 seed and will be favored to go to the Finals. We're on a record-breaking pace offensively.

And Ibaka has been worth his contract for the most part. His improvement has been
substantial this season.

One loss on the road to the Lakers (in which we shot way worse from the field, from 3, and shot fewer FTs and still could have easily won) ... Time to blow it up.

Omega

Banned
Playoffs are looking like more and more likely. I guarantee nobody in the west would wanna play a 7 or 8 seed Lakers team.

it's very generous of you to provide us with comedy. most people would charge a fee but you do this out of the kindness of your heart.

thanks

This sounds like a fan that still believes the Lakers can make the playoffs.

Don't do this to yourself...
Just stating facts. I don't think they're a contender. But I want then to make the playoffs since the lottery pick goes to Phoenix.

It's not like missing the playoffs is good. And maybe ill to to a playoff game.

Don't worry dude. I have no title aspirations anymore.

Just stating facts. I don't think they're a contender. But I want then to make the playoffs since the lottery pick goes to Phoenix.

It's not like missing the playoffs is good. And maybe ill to to a playoff game.

Don't worry dude. I have no title aspirations anymore.

When did you make the transition?

YNB being a fucking idiot is largely what cost OKC the game, you could see their defensive intensity start to slip further into the 4th quarter;

standing around watching neo-Steve Francis dribble 45 times every possession tends to do that

Top Bottom