• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

since we're all piling on Danny Ainge again how bout

Player A: 8.7 PTS, 2.6 AST, 2.3 REB
Player B: 9.8 PTS, 2.2 AST, 1.9 REB

A: E'Tuwan Moore
B: Jason Terry

The Heat have been the most disappointing team in the league this season. It's honestly shameful.

This is why I've been saying they could get upset in the playoffs by a team like Chicago. Odds are against it happening (maybe ~30%?) but that team just isn't as good as last year's for whatever reason.

whuh? i thought darkside was a heat fan

This is why I've been saying they could get upset in the playoffs by a team like Chicago. Odds are against it happening (maybe ~30%?) but that team just isn't as good as last year's for whatever reason.

part champion laziness, part pressure to win lifted, part who-gives-a-fuck-its-january

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
:lol

Coming from a Lakers fan whose team is in 10th place and the Heat are in 1st.

???

Thats honestly more offensive than insulting my mother.

Heat have been incredibly disappointing. They should be running away with the least but they can't even bother to show up for every other game at this point.

um, less pressure? last year they had to make up for the embarrassment in 2011. We don't have to give any fucks until the ECF this year bro.

Pimpwerx

First of all, Cloving I'd rather you stay and post. I really don't mind about cancelling the bet. Second, did everyone hear what Harlan said at the end there? I'm paraphrasing but: "OKC said they don't want to give the Lakers any momentum with a win today. They don't want this game to be the one that turns the season around". --> That's EXACTLY what I've been saying could happen all week and Harlan just echoed my sentiments almost verbatim. This was a huge win, it COULD turn things around and it also could be a fluke, but just from watching sports for so many goddamn years we've all seen this type of thing happen many times in the past. Just think about it for a minute, you know you've seen it too... where a team playing terrible most of the year has a 'momentum-shifting' game that swings the season for them. It doesn't make logical sense but there's other factors at play in sports besides logic and stats. Chemistry, confidence, morale, HEART, all of this shit sounds corny but it matters and today was evidence of that. Will it continue? I don't fucking know, they could lose the next one but my gut feeling says this was the turnaround game. That's all...

Seriously? PEACE.

Nelo Ice

Banned
how nice of you to show your face here after a victory you fairweather motherfucker

you aint good enough for neolakes

Yep totally sucks that I wasn't home during some games and I don't think to post my reactions to a box score on my phone while I'm out. Glad to see you care so much about me though.

Vire

It really is. The only thing I had going for me this season was the Lakers implosion. Fuck Dwight.

If the Lakers are actually turning shit around then this season is no fun at all.

So you really are going to tell me with a straight face the Heat have been more disappointing that the Lakers? :lol

Pimpwerx

The Heat are on cruise control this season, and still have the 1 seed. As long as they're healthy in the playoffs, that's all that matters. I don't think we want HCA in the Finals either. That 2-3-2 really works well for us. It's gonna be Heat-Thunder again, and I like our chances for a repeat. PEACE.

Nori Chan

???

Thats honestly more offensive than insulting my mother.

Heat have been incredibly disappointing. They should be running away with the least but they can't even bother to show up for every other game at this point.
Your mother is beautiful and is respected by everyone on your community

Vire

The Heat are on cruise control this season, and still have the 1 seed. As long as they're healthy in the playoffs, that's all that matters. I don't think we want HCA in the Finals either. That 2-3-2 really works well for us. It's gonna be Heat-Thunder again, and I like our chances for a repeat. PEACE.

Amen.

All I want is to stay healthy. Seeing what happened to Rondo reminds me how quickly your season can change in the blink of an eye.

Kobe could prob lead the league in assists or top 3, around 9-10 apg. Also who else thinks this gave him a lil more energy at the end to throw daggers? That was crossover pull-up was insane, vintage Kobe. If he had taken 25-30 shots by then he might've bricked it but dude had a little extra at the end and was able to delier.

Pimpwerx

No way Kobe gonna averaging 10 APG from now though lawl, the opposition just got shooked with this.

"WTF Kobe passes!?"

Yeah. He's gonna start turning it over more, but as long as he's willing to pass it more, that team can actually function.

How was that not a foul on Chandler? PEACE.

Darkman M

No way Kobe gonna averaging 10 APG from now though lawl, the opposition just got shooked with this.

"WTF Kobe passes!?"
He shouldn't anyways, hopefully Nash finds his way and is the primary ball handler, that's what he is here for. It's good to see Kobe getting everyone else involved though.

Top Bottom