• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Vire

Is it that hard to guard Carmello? Dude is getting a full 2 feet of space on the three point line.

Josh Smith is fucking useless.

Shut Carmello down, you win. Pretty simple...

fuck man i wanna see some dunks and shit

jr and shump needs to get that going. only guys in our team with any hops

Is it that hard to guard Carmello? Dude is getting a full 2 feet of space on the three point line.

not even that, our 3s are actually going in. its amazing when they do but you already know what happens when they dont.

melo getting double or triple teamed doesnt do shit for the opposing team. it gives good looks for the other 4 people

Isak_Borg

this post is fucking useless!

Knicks have tons of offensive weapons and the harder you go at Melo the easier it is for everyone else.

masud

Banned

The Knicks shut Carmelo down the last time they played the Heat and Miami got their shit pushed in by Raymond Felton...

Vahagn

They tried this with Kobe and d'antoni too. But teams would ignore Morris And Duhon and it forced Kobe to do too much and get lots of turnovers.

Note how these two games players have been scared to leave Nash and when they do he kills em.

There is a lot more spacing now. Mda did this offense before Nash came back. That said, I don't think this is sustainable. Nash will need to carry more or the load. A key is moving pau more to the elbow in and stop posting up Dwight. That has been more important these two games.

I'm just saying. Something is wrong when the best pick and roll player of his generation and maybe ever playing with two all star bigs has a harder time getting his teammates good shots than a born scorer.

Nash has been thoroughly unimpressive this season as a play maker and facilitator. As a shooter he's still incredible, but this team functions so much Better when Kobe's running the offense and that's not right.

Last season there was all this "Nash still the best PG in the game" talk on this thread. Now, he's nowhere close.

Emwitus

*looksatlakers/okcscore*

What a wonderful day of basketball?! Oh my, i never thought i'd say the day kome would stop?!

Skittles and rainbows.

Vire

Chalmers got 10 this season against the Kings...

Shame he didn't save any of those for any other game of the season.

Vire

All star snub JR Smiff!

I love when All-Stars shoot 33%

ivFTuPv.png

Top Bottom