• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's a thread in OT about a Chicago woman who lost 4 children to gun violence.

Remember when reggieland got mad at me for constantly bringing up the violence in Chicago, and just calling it, "problems any other big city has"?

Yeah, what silliness.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey Adam

Are you still Kobe Chu?

i4ijBiJ6TsJt1.jpg

iEPaBYjcnlfKh.jpg

:3

ijLVDgsZiJhgr.jpg

Canuck76

Banned
Wasn't here but let me guess, people were trashing WB for shooting 6-22.

But nobody said anything about Durant going 10-26.

Also Gondo, those Thunder alternate's are terrible man.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Durant's misses came from after YNB's stupid plays but OKC in desperation mode late in the 4th but by all means defend his honor like he's got some one of a kind pussy.

Cloudy

Banned
I thought Westbrook played pretty good. Lakers gave him few driving lanes and he was off with his jumper. He also got few calls.

KD forced up a lot more garbage and got bailed out with more fouls...

I thought Westbrook played pretty good. Lakers gave him few driving lanes and he was off with his jumper. He also got few calls.

KD forced up a lot more garbage and got bailed out with more fouls...
westbrook threw the game away. dude was making bad decision after bad decision. KD forced up garbage only because that's all you can do after westbrook fucks up a play and decides to do his own thing and pass to KD to attempt a desperation shot.

Knicks next 5

Orl
Mil
Sac
Det
@Was

I feel like the Cli... nope not gonna go there.
Orlando - Who they let hang around before, besides Jameer Nelson is playing.
Milwaukee - Who always gives the Knicks problems.
Sacramento - Who beat them earlier.
Detroit - They'll play hard.
@Washington - This team is MUCH different now.

They look easy, but with the Knicks poor chemistry/inconsistent D I wouldn't do any guarantees.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
griffin-babbitt.gif

Dude's a fucking pinball with limbs. Almost hurt LMA because of his dumb theatrics.

I didn't say it wasn't. I was complaining about his flailing after the fact. The foul wasn't that hard for him to fly an extra 10 feet.
When Blake Griffin knocks into you, you're going to fly a bit.

... oh you're talking about Griffin flying? He's off balance as fuck, he nearly hurts himself there. Did you not watch the man at all in college? He doesn't care about his own body.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I didn't say it wasn't. I was complaining about his flailing after the fact. The foul wasn't that hard for him to fly an extra 10 feet.

Not saying he isn't a flopped because he is.

But he actually looked like he was trying to finish the shot.l

Durant who's shooting 52% gets a lot more leeway than Westbrook when it comes to having an off night.

I've seen Blake flop around like a fish worse than that. That was not 10 feet, haha. He looked like he was trying to finish.

At times though he does let his body go crazy when landing and what not. Not a huge fan of that, he's gonna hurt himself and others maybe.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I've seen Blake flop around like a fish worse than that. That was not 10 feet, haha. He looked like he was trying to finish.

At times though he does let his body go crazy when landing and what not. Not a huge fan of that, he's gonna hurt himself and others maybe.

Yea, that's what irks me about his theatrics. LaMarcus thankfully moved his left leg back, otherwise Blake was going to roll right into his knee.

diehard

Fleer
He did that in case he made the layup, so he could get on sportcenter again.

No other player in the league plays more for highlights than him. He has literally gotten upset with a teammate for not throwing an alley-oop and taking a layup instead.

No other player in the league plays more for highlights than him. He has literally gotten upset with a teammate for not throwing an alley-oop and taking a layup instead.

Stop wearing jean shorts.

Omega

Banned

he's gotta keep himself to be a hot commodity.

get that big paycheck and be set for the next 5 years, his teammate taking an open layup doesn't help that cause

Shawn Elliot flat out insults opposing team's players

guy deserves to have his ass kicked

sean elliot is the worst. and the way him and the other guy call Duncan, "Timmy" every time he touches the ball, like hes their fucking godson is mad irritating.
but really, the league is full of homer tools calling games.
Atlanta, Portland, Chicago, Boston, the list goes on.

Omega

Banned
shamelessly stolen from realgm:
jBFcfQR.gif

Best sg in the game. Why did i not watch this game?

he was fucked if 3 defenders didn't leave such a big gap.

he has no intention of scoring and was looking for the pass the whole time and nick collison wasn't close enough for him to get bailed out by refs.

Top Bottom