• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
back in my day, reke was a top 5 sg in the league

its only angry if you're sensitive and never had anyone tell you that you're an idiot before. every contributor to this thread has been told to stop posting before. even blackace. not everything to leave your keyboard/lips is worth the time.

and lol like atlanta fans exist

When you are wrong you are wrong

Omega

Banned
yeah dude is going to hard I admit that but we do all go out here shitting on teams. that J will stuff idk about that though...

nah there's no excuse for him

I have anger issues and sometimes I get really heated in my arguments and I don't even insult people. I might tell someone to EAD but that's where it ends

SoulPlaya

more money than God
why? at least carlos isnt 50 years old like garnett. noah and garnett hate each other, itll never happen.

this is a terrible trade for both teams.
It's not a terrible trade for Boston if the proper draft picks are given to them, and Bulls fans hate Boozer and want him gone, anyway. Noah and Garnett's personal problems are minor and can be easily patched over.

Omega

Banned
Won a chip.

Most points in Boston history.

Finals MVP.

7-8 Time allstar...

Most Punchable Face

he good.

didn't win a chip until kg/ray. had disappointing playoff performances in the leastern conference every year until they arrived

so..? he's probably not even top 10 celtics ever

KG was the real MVP, we all know this

i don't even know how to begin to argue this, but all-star appearances shouldn't factor in. plenty of people get snubbed in favor of a more popular player

this we agree on

didn't win a chip until kg/ray. had disappointing playoff performances in the leastern conference every year until they arrived

i don't even know how to begin to argue this, but all-star appearances shouldn't factor in. plenty of people get snubbed in favor of a more popular player

this we agree on

I'm just saying that those are the reasons why he will make it...

don't shoot the messenger

Omega

Banned
I'm just saying that those are the reasons why he will make it...

don't shoot the messenger

i know

but they're bad reasons.

but then again plenty of undeserving people have made the HoF so i shouldn't be surprised. i guess it's just my hatred for all of boston and Patches that it bothers me

pilonv1

The Memphis Grizzlies continue to field calls from teams interested in Rudy Gay and are engaged in active trade discussions with the Toronto Raptors, sources with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com.

Rudy would be Wince 2.0 up there.

zychi

Banned
It's not a terrible trade for Boston if the proper draft picks are given to them, and Bulls fans hate Boozer and want him gone, anyway. Noah and Garnett's personal problems are minor and can be easily patched over.

Do you live in Chicago? Bulls fans are in love with Boozer this year(excluding me, I agree to trade him, but this trade is bad for both teams).

Unless you can give the Bulls a guy who can score a double double almost every night, it's a terrible trade. Garnett is retiring a Celtic, he got his new deal this year, and it has a no trade clause. He's not leaving Bos.

The Bulls are Rose's team, but while Rose is gone, it's Noah's team. Garnett would not want to sit on the bench behind Noah at the 5, and would be behind Taj and Sullinger(in this trade) at the 4. It's terrible all around.

Jeff-DSA

Tonights GSL group isn't that good to miss a game over.

Tomorrow's how ever.....

I almost always watch GSL the next day, but given that it's at a more acceptable time for you, I imagine you catch it live. I'm behind right now though, working on Group C.

jjasper

Sucks this team turned to shit right before they signed Chris Johnson. He is exactly what we have needed for the last 2 years.

And Raptors still want Gay? Why??

Does BC realize that Rudy Gay and DeMar DeRozan are as close to exact clones as any two players in the NBA?

There's not a worse fit in the NBA or less complementary pair of players in the NBA unless you hate dribbling and passing and shooting and aren't that big into defense.

giri

I almost always watch GSL the next day, but given that it's at a more acceptable time for you, I imagine you catch it live. I'm behind right now though, working on Group C.

Yeah, we're only 2 hours ahead of KST, so i watch it mostly live, broadcast starts around 7pm and runs till 10/11pm. So i basically don't have to watch free to air TV anymore.

I'm taking all of January off from Sc2 though, got a bit burnt out. Will renew my sub in February and watch it like the crack kiddie i am.

Group F (Wednesday nights games) is stacked.

MKP, Samsung_RoRo, Keen, and MVP.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does BC realize that Rudy Gay and DeMar DeRozan are as close to exact clones as any two players in the NBA?

There's not a worse fit in the NBA or less complementary pair of players in the NBA unless you hate dribbling and passing and shooting and aren't that big into defense.

I won't be surprised if Ross is better than both of them next year

I really don't understand what reasons the owner has of keeping BC

It's not like he lucked into a #1 pick or a couple of decent trades. Nor has his drafting been all that great.

And then he gives up a lotto pick for a PG like it was the last piece of a puzzle they needed to compete?

Shit, at least when Grunsfeld gave up the #5 overall pick it was for multiple players and we still had a core that had gone to the playoffs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"I'm a big fan of @damianlillard. He's one of the best young point guards in the league, probably the best young point guard. Him and Kyrie Irving are neck and neck." - @sniperjones35 on Dame

LOL WESTBROOK

Flash

I really don't understand what reasons the owner has of keeping BC

It's not like he lucked into a #1 pick or a couple of decent trades. Nor has his drafting been all that great.

And then he gives up a lotto pick for a PG like it was the last piece of a puzzle they needed to compete?

Shit, at least when Grunsfeld gave up the #5 overall pick it was for multiple players and we still had a core that had gone to the playoffs.

the guy is a snake oil salesman

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

this we agree on

Wow you need other good players to win a chip?

Yeah pretty much a HoF career without a doubt and we all know that

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Do you live in Chicago? Bulls fans are in love with Boozer this year(excluding me, I agree to trade him, but this trade is bad for both teams).

Unless you can give the Bulls a guy who can score a double double almost every night, it's a terrible trade. Garnett is retiring a Celtic, he got his new deal this year, and it has a no trade clause. He's not leaving Bos.

The Bulls are Rose's team, but while Rose is gone, it's Noah's team. Garnett would not want to sit on the bench behind Noah at the 5, and would be behind Taj and Sullinger(in this trade) at the 4. It's terrible all around.
Wait, wait, wait.

You think if they traded Boozer for KG, then Taj would be starting, and KG would be on the bench? WHAT?!?!

Top Bottom