• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

I guess you're not old enough to remember Sacramento J Will, when he was a beast at running an offense..

Bitch please, stop talking about his Sacramento days like he was fucking Rod Strickland, the offense was run and set up by Vlade Divac and Webber much more than it owed to Williams' erratic decisions. Numbers, eye test, testimonies, even the freaking system they ran itself, everything disproves whatever the fuck you're babbling about.

Plus I love the fact that remembering the late 90s early 00s makes you some sort of grand despository of NBA memory. What are you, 20 years old? Stop acting like you have memories of Bob Pettit.

rando14

oh my god these last few pages

igDhVWb99TAhw.gif

Jeff-DSA

Also, Hornacek got ejected because Stackhouse started punching him. That was kind of the beginning of the "refs hate the Jazz" feelings.

Here's what happened. Stackhouse commits a flagrant on Hornacek, as Hornacek gets up, he says something to Jerry, and Jerry goes nuts and starts swinging. Hornacek never threw a punch, but he gets ejected anyway because NBA refs are the worst.

Fans boo for a long time.

End of story.

YOURE PROVING MY POINT

Youre such a joke its ridiculous

And I haven't seen J will at all right? Because you've been alongside me all my life taking notes and writing my biography and keeping tabs and what I watch and not watch - That's nice I had no idea I had my own Jackie McMullan.. And I'm blaming his knees because it's a FACT that he wasn't himself anymore after his degenerative knees..

You're posting numbers from a guy that played with two hall of farmers and ON A GOOD NIGHT WAS THE THIRD OPTION and he still had those stats

You think putting Rubio (THIS SEASON'S RUBIO), Beno Udrih, John Wall, Rodrigue Beaubois on that Heat team back then and you think they would've reached those numbers? Of course theycould have but I highly doubt it

John Wall is option number ? Rubio ? Udrih ? Like you're acting as if this is a one on one between these point guards.. Just stop, you're making yourself look like a fool

I guess you're not old enough to remember Sacramento J Will, when he was a beast at running an offense..

I said that a J Will with good knees in my very first post, could run those offenses better than the point guards I listed, did I say anything about shooting the ball or playing D or fucking rebounds?? You realize that there's more to running the offense than what those numbers show right? Setting up players? Running plays? You realize THOSE ARE UNQUANTIFIABLE STATS RIGHT?

If I have a weak understanding of numbers, then you are just someone that doesn't understand logic when it is tap dancing and shooting 45% in your face

If you guys don't think that a healthy J Will (He could be fucking 32 years old, no one said anything about a J Will in his prime, and again I have to fucking reiterate, as LONG AS HE HAS GOOD KNEES) could run the offense of those teams just as good, IF NOT BETTER, than you and I no longer have anything to talk about

Why do you keep arguing a fictional reality? Dude doesn't have good knees. He would not be better today than any current PG in the legue (fisher left the mavs already).

Also, Hornacek got ejected because Stackhouse started punching him. That was kind of the beginning of the "refs hate the Jazz" feelings.

Here's what happened. Stackhouse commits a flagrant on Hornacek, as Hornacek gets up, he says something to Jerry, and Jerry goes nuts and starts swinging. Hornacek never threw a punch, but he gets ejected anyway because NBA refs are the worst.

Fans boo for a long time.

End of story.

Jerry was probably an emotional wreck in his Philly years. He was a ball hog himself and was forced to play with Allen Iverson. He was probably miserable.

It would be a tough sell, especially with places like Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, and you having the cap space to sign him; but he'd be the top dog in Charlotte. He wouldn't be if he signed with pretty much any other team with the space to sign him.

I don't see Houston offering him a contract but stranger things have happened. Atlanta looks worse as a long term option than Charlotte. Dallas is a good option but I wonder if that's the direction that Cuban wants to go..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't want Al.

but meh

anyways, bobcats @ chicago tonight. i can't even think of a reason to watch this game.

ohNOitsRO

Bitch please, stop talking about his Sacramento days like he was fucking Rod Strickland, the offense was run and set up by Vlade Divac and Webber much more than it owed to Williams' erratic decisions. Numbers, eye test, testimonies, even the freaking system they ran itself, everything disproves whatever the fuck you're babbling about.

Plus I love the fact that remembering the late 90s early 00s makes you some sort of grand despository of NBA memory. What are you, 20 years old? Stop acting like you have memories of Bob Pettit.

No you ignoramus, You're completely RIGHT because Divac and Webber ran the ball up the floor and set themselves up for their own baskets I completely forgot that J Will wasn't even an option and he just stood at the perimeter while Divac and Webber pounded it downlow - And J Will never even touched the ball you're so fucking right dude

No such thing as entry passes for the Kings you're right... Because Divac ran the ball up the court in Sac right? or Webber? Fast breaks don't fucking count

NO ONE is arguing that these guys had the offense run through them, but the primary ball handler was J Will, you can't fucking deny that

And who the fuck said anything about being a despository of NBA memory? The topic was on J Will so I was talking about him

Who the fuck are you dude? Grand Pub-bah Stern? I'm not the one remembering the golden years, I'm not the one bringing it up

What's up when the morons have nothing factual to say the go to diss is "LOL YOU JUST STARTED WATCHING BASKETBALL LAST MONTH"

Sit down dude, I'm glad you're proud of being 50 or whatever the fuck you are but you're turning senile, throwing empty insults into your statements don't make them legit

Omega

Banned
This isn't the 2003 Nba Season OT, why the fuck are there 3 pages of people arguing about Jason Williams?

stfu and eat dicks

Flash

No you ignoramus, You're completely RIGHT because Divac and Webber ran the ball up the floor and set themselves up for their own baskets I completely forgot that J Will wasn't even an option and he just stood at the perimeter while Divac and Webber pounded it downlow - And J Will never even touched the ball you're so fucking right dude

No such thing as entry passes for the Kings you're right... Because Divac ran the ball up the court in Sac right? or Webber? Fast breaks don't fucking count

NO ONE is arguing that these guys had the offense run through them, but the primary ball handler was J Will, you can't fucking deny that

And who the fuck said anything about being a despository of NBA memory? The topic was on J Will so I was talking about him

Who the fuck are you dude? Grand Pub-bah Stern? I'm not the one remembering the golden years, I'm not the one bringing it up

What's up when the morons have nothing factual to say the go to diss is "LOL YOU JUST STARTED WATCHING BASKETBALL LAST MONTH"

Sit down dude, I'm glad you're proud of being 50 or whatever the fuck you are but you're turning senile, throwing empty insults into your statements don't make them legit

lol you're posts are so fucking angry. you aint gonna last long here.

and seriously, we talking about j-will? jason fucking williams? dafuq

I don't see Houston offering him a contract but stranger things have happened. Atlanta looks worse as a long term option than Charlotte. Dallas is a good option but I wonder if that's the direction that Cuban wants to go..

Atlanta and Dallas don't have a lot to offer in a trade, so they'd have to sign him outright I think. Houston does, but I'd be surprised to see them make a move for Al as well. If the Hawks aren't going to resign JSmoove I could definitely see them offering Jefferson a deal. Al is from the deep south too, so I imagine he might like playing closer to home.

I don't want Al.

but meh

anyways, bobcats @ chicago tonight. i can't even think of a reason to watch this game.

same, I'll probably watch the Wizards play. they give me hope.

Yeah, and Ron Harper was the primary ballhandler for the Bulls, but that's not running an offense.

Considering how sophisticated Adelman's offense was with their high post low post relationship, with the shit you say (Webber and Divac backing down like they're Shaq), I'm not sure how you can go around as some sort of early 2000s NBA expert, pretending like you weren't just learning how to dribble the ball without looking at it.

As for your tone, whatever reassures you. I know I would not feel good when every single person in a thread is ganging up on me because I'd be defending some guy who had a really hard time averaging 10 and 5 on 40% shooting with over 3 turnovers, when the starting bigs would cumulate for more than 8 assists a game.

Have a good one.

With Boston probably not gunning for the contention anymore, there's not many spots Al could be traded to at this point...Houston for Jeremy Lin would be pretty bad, Mavs don't have anything to offer, OKC for Kevin Martin would be depressing, Atlanta for Smoove would be interesting but Smith would probably go insane in Utah.

With Boston probably not gunning for the contention anymore, there's not many spots Al could be traded to at this point...Houston for Jeremy Lin would be pretty bad, Mavs don't have anything to offer, OKC for Kevin Martin would be depressing, Atlanta for Smoove would be interesting but Smith would probably go insane in Utah.

McGee?

Top Bottom