• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

How is Golden State going to let 3 Bulls have 10+, a combined 39 rebounds just starting the 4th? Do they not know how to box out? The Warriors are -21 on the glass so far.

thekad

Banned
Rivers hits a couple lucky shots and he starts feeling himself until he gets swatted by Patterson of all people :lol

heat75k_medium.gif

Chichikov

last year's Thunder were anything but historically talented considering they basically got swept in the Finals
Time will tell, but I think that team had 2 future hall of famers entering their prime, maybe even 3 (I know, it's stretching it, but maybe he'll average 25 pts for the res... okay, fine, 2 hall of famers).
By any definition, that team is stacked.
Yeah, they got showed in the finals, but their coach is shit and LBJ went all LBJ, he would've won that year no matter what.
Spuds choked big time just like they did the previous year when the 8th seed Grizzlies whacked them
Agreed.
Well, not sure the lost to Memphis was a choke, they matched up well against the Spurs and they just played their brains out in that series.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Toronto next...

the tank might be in trouble

Even Byron got carried away, he didn't make any subs in the third

We'll see if they just caught Byron off guard. He'll work his magic to sabotage that rotation over the next couple of games.

whats the story behind this? is this shopped?

i've never seen a player get so excited off these halftime shows
well the guy won $75000 and I think he's involved with some Boys and Girls Club thing and LeBron's involved in that as well I think.

but it was a really fucking awesome shot. Have you ever seen a guy hook a halfcourt shot lol?

Btw red blaster, Cleve is 29th in fg percentage. How many assists is kryie robbed of due to shit teamates?

He's only 20. I am not worried about his distribution skills yet. He's a scoring pg but in et he gets it up to 7.5 assists per game on a real team.

linsivvi

Btw red blaster, Cleve is 29th in fg percentage. How many assists is kryie robbed of due to shit teamates?

He's only 20. I am not worried about his distribution skills yet. He's a scoring pg but in et he gets it up to 7.5 assists per game on a real team.

That just makes Nash's 8.6 assists on a dysfunctional team even more amazing.

Top Bottom