• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Josh Smith and Dwight shooting free throws in crunch time.

Pr2oucn.gif

First of all those stats aren't really close

And while LeBron is clearly worlds apart as a playmaker than Durant, him always being in offensive systems with point guards who couldn't create if their lives depended on it help pump up those assists, not to mention not having anyone else on the team but him being able to grab a board to save their lives.

But Durants efficiency is something stupid. 50,40,90. You'd say anyone that puts that up is unguardable, but when you realize Durant is 6'10 it makes it even more ridiculous.

I'd peg Durant for the MVP right now because that's just some ridiculous shit offensively combined with a great record.

What exactly are you saying?

"Oh Lebrons team is so shit that he has to do everything" If anything that boosts his MVP campaign. LOL

Pimpwerx

Detroit keeps putting Singler on Wade, and Wade just keeps eating his lunch. Pistons got no answers for him tonight. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Lord knows why Singler has guarded Wade from the start of the game, but I can tell you without a doubt, that is the reason Wade is cooking right now. That move makes no sense to me, but I love it. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

does brian grant have parkisnon's or is he is extremely nervous?

Parkinson's. It shortened his career IIRC. I hadn't seen him since he retired. I thought he was nervous at first too, then remembered he had a disease. It hurts to see such a good guy suffer like that. I'm glad we recognized him tonight. Not so much for Eddie Jones. He still disappoints me. PEACE.

Parkinson's. It shortened his career IIRC. I hadn't seen him since he retired. I thought he was nervous at first too, then remembered he had a disease. It hurts to see such a good guy suffer like that. I'm glad we recognized him tonight. Not so much for Eddie Jones. He still disappoints me. PEACE.
ahh, that's gotta suck. terrible stuff.

iamblades

I think the wizards can be a legitimate playoff team next year if that backcourt gels well and they all stay healthy. I think they are still missing a small forward to really be competitive though.

Pimpwerx

if LA loses tonight is the season over?

Hell no. The season of lulz rolls on through April.

Oh...you mean their playoff hopes? Nah. Those died sometimes around the time MDA was hired. The team just hasn't realized it yet. PEACE.

Man so sorry to hear this shit =(

Top Bottom