• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

Emwitus

Gaddang. Dallas' role players are just as dumb as the lakers. You can feel dirk's virtual facepalm through the tele.

h3ro

Terrible. They need to get an offensive coach in there asap.

n18yq.jpg

Pimpwerx

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Congrats to dude on hitting a sick shot, winning a bag of money and getting to celebrate with the team. Good for him. PEACE.

Chichikov

Fuck the haters.
When the Spurs are clicking, that team is a thing of beauty, even when it features the likes of Boris "the human highlight film" Diaw and Tiago "razzle-dazzle" Splitter.

Chichikov

and then they get destroyed by a bunch of teenagers in the playoffs
They didn't get destroyed by anyone, they got beat by a historically talented team.
And by the way, I don't predict they win the title or anything, I said when they click, and damn, there's a whole mess of teams in this league who are almost invincible when they got their A game on.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That's what I get for having the old thread open in a tab all day.

I'd just like to say that Memphis gave Cleveland some pretty good players. Dudes have come up with 21 points tonight.

They didn't get destroyed by anyone, they got beat by a historically talented team.
And by the way, I don't predict they win the title or anything, I said when they click, and damn, there's a whole mess of teams in this league who are almost invincible when they got their A game on.

last year's Thunder were anything but historically talented considering they basically got swept in the Finals

Spuds choked big time just like they did the previous year when the 8th seed Grizzlies whacked them

Top Bottom